CHAPTER 125

Chapter 125

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

The exam week flew by with Mo Di completing all his exams with ease before carrying his suitcase and heading home.

The beautiful summer vacation had come!

Mo Di already had in mind how he would be spending his days. 

He would wake up in the morning with Mu Tian Heng and they would jog together, have breakfast together and go to work together. At work, they could spend their lunch break together and after work, they’ll go home together. At home, they would chat and kiss and hug.

The mere thought of it was just perfect!

Mo Di couldn’t help but blush.

Mu Tian Heng was thinking the same but with much more added ‘activities’. After all, once the old beast had a taste, his appetite was hard to quench.

Xian Yu Chao and the others did not return home for the summer either. They all worked in the office arranged by Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di with several new members that Mo Di had recruited. With that, his company was beginning to fall on the right track.

Advertisements

On July fifteenth, Infinite Life officially launched. Excluding the old players from the game competition, the number of new players logging on to the game had exceeded two hundred million. The number alone had broken the record for the highest log-ins for a new game and would continue to rise. Even a month after its launch, Infinite Life had over three hundred and seventy million log-ins on the weekdays and over four hundred million on the weekends!

There was no doubt that Infinite Life had become the most popular game in Hua Xia and had surpassed its competitors by a large margin. The success of Infinite Life had opened the door for Mo Di’s company to enter the market with a splash, breaking into the forefront of the gaming industry with unlimited potential.

After the game’s first-month debut, Mo Di generously held a celebratory party for everyone using his personal funds. They were treated to a few days’ stay in a lavish resort on the outskirts of the city. In addition, Mo Di also gave each of them a big bonus and an extra week of paid annual leave.

Such benefits to students like Xian Yu Chao and the others did not seem like much but to Zhao Chun and those who had been in the field for several years were overly thrilled. She screamed with joy and gave Mo Di a big hug.

Mo Di was a little guilty because this giveaway was not without motive. The summer vacation was coming to an end and although he and his Mu Tian Heng could spend any amount of time together even when they were bored, they hadn’t traveled anywhere together. It would be a pity if they could not at least spend a few days abroad before their busy days started all over again.

With his enemies gone and his career developing steadily, Mo Di was very satisfied with his current life. He had good friends and most importantly, a perfect boyfriend. When it came to his love life with Mu Tian Heng, Mo Di did not want to have any regrets and nothing else could surpass Mu Tian Heng’s place in his heart.

After Mu Tian Heng had asked several times about his work schedule and if he could go to America with him, he could tell that Mu Tian Heng really wanted to make the trip but did not want to affect his work. But who was Mo Di if not the perfect boyfriend! How could he disappoint such a considerate partner? And so, he had arranged for the week of paid leave to accompany his Mu Tian Heng to America. This could be considered as the first of their honeymoons!

Mo Di was secretly elated thinking about the upcoming days.

After the party, when Mo Di told Mu Tian Heng about the one-week holiday, he was initially surprised but quickly realized why Mo Di had made that decision. Mu Tian Heng’s heart melted. He felt that it was time he made Mo Di his legally.