CHAPTER 32

Pang Qiang Lang feigned death and Han Chao quickly stepped in to cover up the matter: Xiao Di, have you finished your military training? When can we visit you?

“The military training is over.” Mo Di had a hunch the other two were hiding something from him. But thinking over, he decided to let it go as there was no need for aggressive questioning.

“Just tell me whenever you want to come, I’ll go pick you up at the gate.”

“No need. When we visit, we’ll just go to your school library or the cafeteria. You can meet us there. I heard your school schedule is especially full, especially sadistic, isn’t it?”

Mo Di recalled his tight schedules and responded: “It is quite heavy but substantial. So what will you guys be up to during September?”

Ha Chao: I have classes. This is my third year in Uni, it’s a lot more relaxed.

Mo Di: I’ll send you guys some new character designs. In September, you guys can finish the illustrations for their poses and actions. This is good for the first elimination round but we’ll have to submit a more refined version for the next round.

Han Chao: Ok. No problem.

Advertisements

At this time, Pang Qiang Lang stopped being dead and hurriedly joined in: How many do each of us draw? I’m being forced back to highschool third year again. I really don’t want to go! The days there are harsh, it’s not a life for humans!

“I suggest you have a good talk with your mom and dad.” Mo Di sent out the information to the group chat as well as some words of advice for Pang Qiang Lang. “Either you change their minds or go back to school. With your special skill, you might at least get a bachelor’s degree and your mom won’t force you anymore.”

Pang Qiang Lang: But I don’t want to go to class! And my brain cannot register those things.

“Then you’ll have to discuss it with them.” Mo Di texted the same thing and remained indifferent. 

Pang Qiang Lang: You’re asking me to seek death! 

Mo Di: You have to deal with this once and for all. Either persuade your parents or take an undergraduate course. Or else there’s no solving this problem. And you have to settle this by September or I’m not letting you in on the next game.

“Damn!” Pang Qiang Lang sprang out of bed and sent a voice message: “Xiao Di! How can you do this!!!”

Mo Di ignored him. If he did not force Pang Qiang Lang, he would forever run away from this. It’s not good for him nor the team.

“The new game will start in late September or early October. Therefore, the final version for Xin Wei Dao should be completed in September. Everyone should make good use of their time. Have a good rest today, we’ll begin our struggle again tomorrow.”

Mo Di sent out a goodnight sticker and turned off the group chat.

Mu Tian Heng beside him was about to ask Mo Di what the voice message just now was when another call came in. He sat back and sighed.

His little one is getting more friends, this is a good thing.

Although he will inevitably feel a little sour.

Mo Di did see Mu Tian Heng’s intention to talk to him and he also wanted to have a conversation with Mu Tian Heng, but alas, the video call was already connected.

“Old Xian?”

“Hey, how many times do I have to say this. Xiao Di, you have to call me boss, or big bro!”