CHAPTER 20

Mu Tian Heng was lying on the sofa with his eyes slightly closed. It was not until ten minutes later when he heard from the direction of the corridor that Mo Di had finished washing up and turned off the light that he sat up slowly.

He had not been asleep at all. It was just that his head was in a terrible state of dizziness and he also did not know how to deal with the little guy, so he pretended to doze off. Who would have thought that he was able to feel the whole process of the little guy stealing a kiss from him.

Looking at the lukewarm soup on the table, he stood still for a few seconds and in the end, picked it up and drank in one gulp.

He then turned off the lights and went upstairs.

There was a confusion in his head that he had never felt before. He wanted to go to the bathroom to wash up, but before he knew it, he was already sitting in front of the computer in his study. The screen was showing the surveillance footage of the living room thirty minutes ago.

That’s right, there were monitors placed in the first floor living room, and, except the second and third floor bedrooms, every other room as well.

Mu Tian Heng dragged the progress bar forward until Mo Di appeared in the living room with his jie jiu soup.

He watched little Mo Di, still wearing his school shirt, placed the soup on the table and then ran out of the frame. He grabbed a blanket from somewhere and attentively covered him with it. Even after that, the little guy did not leave. He squatted in front of the sofa cautiously with his hands curled up on his knees, like a timid chipmunk trying to steal chestnuts. The cute look and obedience could not be described with words.

What’s more lovely was that the little guy sat and stared at him for more than ten seconds whilst his cheeks were turning redder at a rate visible to the naked eyes. His body was emitting a  shyness that was unique to a naive youth and the tension of having a first love. After a few seconds, his fist tightened as he braced himself, bent down and kissed him lightly on his face. Then he ran away quickly.

As he reached the edge of the living room, he was so nervous that he stumbled and almost tripped. 

Mu Tian Heng was sitting in front of the computer, just staring at the screen. He felt his heart pounding uncontrollably over and over again. A trace of warmth was emerging from the depths of his heart and spreading wantonly.

He was filled with an inexplicable feeling he had never felt before. It was light and numbing yet heavy and intense. It surged through his blood and enveloped his nerves. He felt as if he had gone back to his teenage years. Like a youth’s first realization that he was in love, his being was flowing with sweet joy, and tension, as well as the turbulent heart rate due to expectations and confusion.

But at the same time, there was also unspeakable guilt and taboo.

He was almost certain now that he had truly …fallen in love with this seventeen-year-old boy.

He really was a beast.

But he did not want to fix it, nor did he want to change.

If such a charming little guy liked him and he also felt the same, then he was willing to be a beast. What’s there to it?

Mu Tian Heng suddenly grabbed his hair and several strands fell in a mess.

He was really out of his mind. To think that he had just bear such a thought!

Mu Tian Heng immediately got up to go to the bathroom. Shortly after, the bathroom was shrouded in a hot and humid mist.

At this time, the ‘mastermind’ Mo Di was already asleep.