CHAPTER 55

Chapter 55

Mo Si Lang sat up and completely woke from his dazed state. 

“What nonsense are you talking about?”

“It’s not nonsense! Brother Si Lang, take a look at Weibo. No, not just Weibo, it’s all over the internet!”

“What should we do? Brother Si Lang, what should we do?! Many people are saying that what we did was not just simply making a fake diary, we can go to jail!”

“Shut the f**k up!”

Mo Si Lang became increasingly annoyed with Pang Jing Xuan. He did not hold back and swore at her before hanging up the phone. He then quickly opened his Weibo.

The initial top hot search, ‘Mo Di’s Diary’, had dropped to number ten on the list and in its place was the topic ‘Mo Di’s Diary Was Forged‘.

The next three on the list were ‘Mo Si Lang’s Team Created Mo Di’s Fake Diary’, ‘Mo Si Lang Instigated His Fans to Splash Acid’, and ‘Mo Si Lang Is Sinister’.

Other related topics like ‘Mo Di is too pitiful’, ‘Qin Cheng Yi and Mo Si Lang’, ‘apologies to Mo Di’, and several others were also floating amongst the top twenty spots.

Ironically, the hot search ‘Mo Di’s diary’ that originally bought by Mo Si Lang was side by side with the topic ‘Apologies to Mo Di’.

In the span of a few hours, the public was forced to go back and forth on their opinions in accordance with the exploding news, creating massive responses and internet hype.

Clicking on any of the related topics will yield hundreds of thousands of responses.

My God! The diary is fake?!!!

Mo Si Lang’s level of wickedness is really an eye-opener…

First of all, I want to apologize to Mo Di for scolding him. But it’s not my fault! How was I to know Mo Si Lang actually made that diary?!

Upstairs, even if it’s not fake, even if Mo Di really did write nasty things about them, so what? He was abused by them for so many years and almost had his future ruined when they tried to frame him. Can’t he let out his frustration? The victim has to be perfect?

Mo Si Lang is disgusting, vicious, and poisonous. Damn, I don’t even know the perfect word to describe him. The man is garbage. The Mo family kept calling Mo Di an animal but they are the real animals.

Ok, I’ve read and gathered all the facts and this is what happened: In the beginning, Mo Si Lang cooperated with Qin Cheng Yi (the son of Qin Jie Guang, the richest man in Hua Xia) to find a handwriting expert to forge the diary. Mo Si Lang then leaked the diary to his fans using a different alias. He highlighted the malicious content to incite hatred in his extreme fans. He then created another alias to coerce and guide those people on how they should seek out justice for their idol by hurting Mo Di. Eventually, they were led to the idea of splashing acid and stabbing Mo Di. With this, those violent fans started a search for Mo Di’s current address and then proceeded with the plan, leading to their arrest.

This is sickening me. Mo Si Lang is poisonous. Those crazy fans are already out of control on a regular basis, and now Mo Si Lang has added his toxicity into their heads. This kind of garbage artist should be banned from the industry.

Banned? He should be jailed. Coercing others to harm people is a crime! And more severely is the act of abetting minors! He’s doubly guilty!

Crash! Mo Si Lang smashed his phone on the floor and the screen cracked.

Mo Si Lang’s face was now extremely unsightly, filled with both panic and frustration. He quickly got out of the bathroom, changed into some clothes, and rushed downstairs. He wanted Mo Liu Gui to go with him to see Qin Cheng Yi.