CHAPTER 94

Chapter 94

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Even the netizens following the live broadcast of the game competition had been swept with the news; the users of other social platforms naturally would have received the news a step faster.

Especially Weibo –

It had exploded a long time ago!

Who would’ve thought that this matter could still be reversed?! 

…And what an incredible turn of events!!!

Mo Liu Gui’s medical report was fake! And there was irrefutable evidence to prove it. Furthermore, this news was disclosed by the Police Department and hence, there was nothing Mo Liu Gui’s fans nor the water army could say to salvage this.

Of course, there were still a handful of remnants who still insulted Mo Di and accused the police of going against Mo Liu Gui but they were mostly ignored or reported. Even Mo Liu Gui’s die-hard fans could not agree with them and had to stay quiet.

The revelation this time was too startling that it garnered even more attention than when Mo Liu Gui produced proof for her depression. This was because it not only involved a doctor producing fabricated medical reports but also revealed someone else who was quite a bigshot — Qin Cheng Yi, the son of Hua Xia’s richest man and also the current general manager of the Qin Group in name.

Why ‘in name’ you ask? Because, according to an insider, although Qin Cheng Yi was very capable and his true status was only second to that of his father, Qin Guang Jie, he still lacked the seniority to be put in a higher position.

And this outstanding and powerful man was the one who contacted Doctor Yang Qi Quan to have him make a fake medical report for Mo Liu Gui on top of hiring a powerful water army to fuel this scandal and maliciously besmirched Mo Di’s name.

The netizens had been busy following this series of events with great interests. At present, the top six hot searches were all related to this scandal:

[Mo Liu Gui’s medical report is fake]

[Mo Liu Gui deliberately defame Mo Di]

[Qin Cheng Yi paid off Dr. Yang Qi Quan]

[Dr. Yang Qi Quan falsified medical records]

[Mo Liu Gui is a high ranking white lotus]

[Mo Di is really unfortunate]

Many similar posts were popping up on every other forum and social media platforms. And to keep the newcomers up to date, several blogs and vlogs retold the whole story from the start, fully documented with pictures and videos. These posts were then linked and further spread exponentially. 

[Let me, a scandalmonger give you the whole scoop in chronological order:

It all started when Mo Liu Gui did a very rotten thing – she lied that she had severe depression before to gain sympathy. This not only disrespected patients with depression but also undermined the illness. Furthermore, she also tried to imply that her brother, Mo Di, was the cause of everything bad that happened to her and her family. This spawned a wave of hatred from the netizens towards Mo Di while making her seem like a saint with a kind and benevolent heart. I have to say that that’s just disgusting!

Attached below are the photos of her during the interview when she mentioned that she had depression. Actually the host was asking her about her childhood, Ms. Mo Liu Gui, don’t you think your answer is off-topic?

(Pic, pic, pic)

With photos as evidence, it can be seen that Mo Liu Gui intentionally wanted the world to know of her depression and how selfish Mo Di was (this poor baby is really unfortunate). Although her words did not explicitly point to Mo Di as the one at fault, the underlying meaning was very clear. She painted a picture of how she had to conceal her depression from her family because she did not want them to worry while Mo Di disregarded her efforts and selfishly caused trouble. This was all to show the contrast between her good nature and Mo Di’s insensitivity.