CHAPTER 53

Chapter 53

Mo Di decided that he would take some time to shop for a new set of pajamas in the next few days. He then went to open the door.

When the door was opened and Mo Di was standing there wearing his yellow pajamas, Mu Tian Heng just stood and stared.

… this is bad.

The child was looking all the more green and almost like he was just sixteen. The more he stared, the more he cursed himself for being a beast. 

“Brother?”

Seeing that Mu Tian Heng was gawking at him and not talking, Mo Di asked: “Brother, why aren’t you saying anything?”

“Cough…”

Mu Tian Heng cleared his throat and turned serious: “Now that we have collected all the evidence we need, have you ever thought of going to the police?”

“No.” Mo Di replied firmly. “If we stop him now, he will not receive the highest conviction and most likely get away with some light penalty. We have to make the public see his true face and how poisonous he is. And abetting minors is a heinous crime. This is how I can get him and we could also bring awareness to this and prevent it from happening to anyone else.”

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

“So… you have decided to risk yourself?”

“Brother, please believe me.” Mo Di gave Mu Tian Heng a determined look and said: “I have seen their plan. They will send several minors to our house and will either splash sulfuric acid or attack with a knife. They have abandoned the car hit plan.”

After hearing this, Mu Tian Heng’s face darkened: “So in your opinion, being splashed with sulfuric acid and attacked with a knife is actually trivial because it’s easier to dodge?”

“It’s not that hard to avoid…” Mo Di was arguing in a soft voice but he still felt inexplicably guilty.

“Brother, you really don’t have to worry. Before they can even do anything, I’ve already taken cover. I’ll be fine.”

Mo Di had a lot of experience with these types of situations in his previous life. Before he was put into the asylum, he had been harassed by Qin Cheng Yi’s croons. There were more creative weapons at play other than the sulfuric and knives. And every time, he had managed to avoid them all. Even when he was locked up in the mental hospital, he still had many chances to practice his evasiveness. So the assault from those untrained minors should not be a problem for him.

Furthermore, he knew of their plans inside out and was totally prepared for it. Nothing would go wrong.

But Mu Tian Heng said: “Give me your phone.”

Mo Di passed Mu Tian Heng his phone obediently.

Mu Tian Heng looked through it and said calmly: “I’ll stay home with you tomorrow.”

“You don’t have to.” Mo Di was reluctant. “I can do this alone…. But of course, I’ll be very happy to have my brother around!” Realizing Mu Tian Heng’s increasingly dangerous expression, Mo Di cleverly changed his tone and showed a pleasing smile.

“That’s a good boy.” Seeing Mo Di’s cute and flattering look, Mu Tian Heng’s face was like the breeze after a rain. He rubbed Mo Di’s hair and said warmly: “It’s not that I don’t trust you nor am I trying to be controlling. It’s just that this is too dangerous. Even if you’re a hundred percent sure you’ll be safe, I will still worry. You understand me, right?”