CHAPTER 23

The previous hot searches were still hanging around. However, next to the new topics which revealed the truth, they were like a plague of shame, both ironic and ridiculous.

The top two searches were now ‘The Truth Behind The College Entrance  Exam Case!’ and ‘Turns Out This Is Vicious And Unfilial!’

Two places below them were ‘Mo Family Members’ Brain Circuit’, ‘Mo Di Framed’, and ‘Apologies to Mo Di’.

Several searches such as ‘Zhang Kuang Chang Lied’, ‘Mo Family Really Disgusting’, ‘Mo Di’s Sister Mo Liu Gui’, etc, were scattered amongst the tenth and twenty-third positions on the list.

For those who had cursed and insulted Mo Di, every time they opened up their Weibo, the naked truth was like a slap in the face!

Netizens are not machines, they are also human beings. Most people have normal three views, most netizens are the same.

Seeing the truth after being agitated out of their mind and abusing Mo Di, many netizens’ brains froze and crashed. They all felt the ache on their cheeks and a strong sense of guilt, shame, and anger.

At the same time…there was an influx of people who felt heartache for the grief-stricken young man in the video asking his family “why”.

With the spread of the videos, the hype and support from the public had reversed.

Advertisements

“That’s the truth! I just want to ask those who had insulted Mo Di does your face still hurt? Will you apologize to him?”

“Shit!!! My heart hurts very much! Mo Di this little thing is so pitiful and miserable!”

“I swear I will not follow the queue so easily again. This reversal hurts my face too badly! When I think about the abuse he had to go through daily and the insults that I hurled on him, I’m really…damn! Felt like I just burned myself!”

“I don’t know what to say. I’m now feeling quite sad, and also heartache. I just want to apologize to Mo Di. I’m really sorry!”

“I did not expect the truth to turn out this way. After watching the two videos, I was really surprised. How could Zhang Kuang Chang be so obnoxious? Framing someone like this could ruin their life! And those Mo people are really the best of their kind. Are their brains made of sh*t? They just insist that one of their family cheated just like that? This involves prison time and forever be covered in stains! It’s going to destroy him for a lifetime!”

“I think Mo Liu Gui is very white lotus. Her words are shifty.”

“When Mo Di asked them why they always insulted him, always thought the worst of him, it was f**king pitiful!!! What’s wrong with the Mo family, how can they be so prejudiced? Their reasoning is so twisted. They even pretended to be upright. Not caring or liking the child is bad enough, you even got mad at him for falling down when he tried to serve you tea?! His leg was burnt yet you blame him for scaring your baby girl?! Are you f**king retarded?! I’m so pissed!!!”

“I don’t want to say anything just that I’m really frustrated and heartbroken!!!”

“I want to see those who supported the villains but mistreated Mo Di, the victim, put to shame! How many of you will actually apologize?”

“Damn! He got first in his grade but still got reprimanded, beaten, and had his leg broken by his brothers? And that was considered good teaching? Why? Because it made your baby princess cry? My god, your little princess didn’t do well in the exam and it’s Mo Di’s fault? It’s an imperial edict that your princess can’t be sad? Do you think your daughter is Mary Sue or the biggest goddess in the world?”