CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27

Mu Tian Heng took Mo Di and Lai De Si to the Michelin restaurant he had reserved in advance.

Lai De Si was touched: “After not seeing you for ten days, I didn’t expect you to become so human and treat me so well! But I won’t fall in love with you. In my heart, there’s already….”

“Get lost!” Mu Tian Heng was creeped out by Lai De Si’s voice and tone. He raised his leg and gave him a kick but Lai De Si was able to dodge it.

Mo Di was amused and couldn’t help laughing. He felt that ever since he met Mu Tian Heng and Lai De Si, the suffocating pressure in his heart was elevated bit by bit, becoming less oppressive.

Lai De Si saw Mo Di’s sudden laughter and immediately wanted to pounce on him, “Little brother, you dare to laugh at me? See how I’ll…OW—!”

Lai De Si backed away and once again covered his ass.

“Put your paws away.” Mu Tian Heng shot Lai De Si a dark look. This guy is getting bolder, he dared to try to pinch his little one’s face?!!

Lai De Si eyed Mu Tian Heng and felt unexplainable guilt. It seemed he was overjoyed and forgot his place. Luckily, he did not manage to pinch the little guy, or else he would be very miserable today.

“Aiya, starving starving! I’m really starving. Let’s go eat!” Lai De Si put on an exceptionally bright smile and quickly ran outside.

At dinner, Mo Di received an anonymous yet not entirely anonymous text message.

Mo Di quickly said to Mu Tian Heng after reading it: “She finally decided to break up!”

Mu Tian Heng thought back and realized that Mo Di was referring to Wen Ru Ya. He nodded and smiled: “That’s a good thing.”

“What? Who’s she? Who decided to break up?!!” Lai De Si chomped a big piece of lobster with cheese and asked in confusion.

“My eldest cousin’s girlfriend decided to break up with him.” Mo Di put down his phone and explained it in one sentence.

From Wen Ru Ya’s message, it was probable that she had already guessed his identity so she not only thanked him but also sent him her blessings.

“Uhm? Your eldest cousin’s girlfriend?” Lai De Si recalled that Mo Yi Cheng was the noble-looking man chasing Mo Di at the hospital. And oh, he was also caught in the video, looking upright and natural even when spitting out all those nonsense.

“Why is it that even such a scum has a girlfriend?!” Lai De Si let out a burp, then went back to thinking about how unfair the world was.

Mo Di: “…”

Was that a profound question that he had after eating full?

Advertisements

After dinner, Mu Tian Heng and Lai De Si went back to work while Mo Di returned to the villa and continued to work on his game.

At around eleven midnight, he received a text from Pang Qiang Lang. As if he was vocalizing his message across: “You really know how to make games?!!!!!”

Mo Di was silent for a while before replying: “It’s true.”

“And it’ll be done in one and a half months. The game this time is of normal production difficulty. After this, I’ll work on a game with a higher caliber.”

“Are you sure you can finish in one and a half months?”

“I’m sure I can finish it by the end of August but that’s to say that you don’t delay the drawings.” Mo Di drank some water from a cup and continued typing: “And if you’re still suspicious, then don’t join, just finish with the work that I assigned you.”