CHAPTER 101

Chapter 101

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Mu Tian Heng did it till deep into the night.

After the third time, he took the barely conscious Mo Di into the bathroom. With extreme care and gentleness, he washed him and put his pajamas on for him. Then he carried him back to bed and locked him in his arms.

Mo Di was his.

From now on…

Every part of him was his.

Mu Tian Heng tenderly kissed Mo Di’s damp hair. He looked at his crimson cheeks, ears, lips, and the corner of his eyes that had turned pinkish due to the crying during their session of intimacy.

Mu Tian Heng kissed Mo Di’s closed eyelids.

Lai De Si had been right, he was indeed an old beast.

But what’s the point of being an ordinary man?

In front of Mo Di, he had always been charming and gentle, restrained and considerate. Mo Di had never suspected otherwise but Mu Tian Heng knew that he himself was not someone to be judged by appearance.

He harbored immense possessiveness and desires that had to be concealed and suppressed. 

And the memo, it was like a trigger that broke his control over these dark emotions that he had kept buried.

Would the little guy be afraid of him when he woke up tomorrow?

Probably not. After all, even when he was struggling under the sheets, he still said that he liked him the most.

Therefore, he did not do anything wrong.

As for the memo…

Mo Di probably had written it when he was still insensible? Anyway, Mu Tian Heng was willing to act as though he had not seen it and write the matter off.

He did not care if Mo Di had initially approached him with a motive, as long as he was sincere to him now, that was enough.

And even … Even if it wasn’t so, he still would not let him go.

Since he had decided to use him, he had better be prepared to pay with the rest of his life.

Advertisements

It was sometime later that Mo Di finally woke up. When he came to, he was feeling groggy with a headache and a dry and sore throat.

Mo Di frowned and when he tried to roll over, a sudden pain hit his back and completely sobered him up.

Sunlight was partially blocked by the thick curtain and from the look of it, it was no longer seven or eight in the morning.

Mo Di entered a trance as memories of last night came flooding back. His face turned red instantly.

He, he… He and Mu Tian Heng had slept together last night?!

And…

And they even did it so many times!!!

In the middle he even said it was comfortable… but later, he was crying ‘no more’…

AAAHHHH! He only knew that he would spill all his secrets when drunk but didn’t know how lustful he could become!

Just as Mo Di was shouting at himself mentally, the bedroom door opened and Mu Tian Heng appeared in black pajamas.

Seeing that Mo Di was already awake, he hurried to his side and pulled him into his arms.