CHAPTER 59

Chapter 59

Mo Di did not wait for Mo Liu Gui and left as soon as the visiting time was over. When their car left the prison gate, Mo Liu Gui was hurrying out and Ye Cheng Feng escorted her away.

“How was it?” Mu Tian Heng was relieved to see that Mo Di was not in any way upset.

“Brother, are you referring to Mo Shi Hong? He doesn’t seem to have a good time in prison.” Mo Di looked away and took a sip from his thermos. “He was very upset when he saw me. He tried to come at me but there’s no chance in hell. He was then disciplined by the guard.”

“He’s incorrigible.”

“Well, at least he’s a lot more docile with the guards. If it was before, he would have been more violent.” Mo Di smiled, “Brother, it’ll be six or seven in the evening when we reach my school, how about we eat out tonight?”

“Of course, there’s probably nothing much to eat around your school area at that time.” Mu Tian Heng turned the steering wheel, “What would you like to eat?”

“Anything is fine. I’m just happy to dine with you.” Mo Di beamed as he looked at Mu Tian Heng’s side features.

Mu Tian Heng was instantly soothed. He laughed and said: “Then I’ll have to think hard not to disappoint you.”

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Mo Di also smiled, “Then I’ll just sit back and wait to be served.”

Mu Tian Heng dined with Mo Di at a French restaurant, something they had never eaten together before.

After dinner, Mo Di returned to Jing Da and continued to code.

The three roommates were awfully quiet. Ultimately, it was Chen Zhao who broke the silence and asked: “Xiao Di, did anything happen today when you left with Mo Liu Gui? Did she find anything to bully you with?’

“She did not have the chance.” Mo Di answered as he continued to work, “What’s wrong? Did you guys hear something?”

“Err… it’s nothing serious. I just overheard a few boys from other departments claimed that you bullied Mo Liu Gui and they said a lot of bad things about you. They even threatened to give you a lesson.” Chen Zhao was quite enraged as he spoke: “A bunch of idiots blinded by beauty.”

“Anyway, Xiao Di, you don’t have to worry. This father will protect you.” Lin Jun Feng pounded his chest and proclaimed: “If they really dared to come, I’ll crush them all!”

Xian Yu Chao rolled his eyes at Lin Jun Feng. He then looked at Mo Di: “Xiao Di, you don’t have to worry. There are only five or six jerks ranting in the school forum. It’s not a problem if they come, we brothers can handle them.”

“I’m not worried. If they don’t care about having a record, I fully welcome them. Unless it’s seven or eight people coming at me at once, I should be able to fend them off.” Mo Di smiled, “Besides, how many of those who bully others on the internet are truly powerful in real life? Most of them are just cowards who hide behind the screen.”

“Alright, stop gossiping. Have you guys finished the tasks I assigned this afternoon?” Mo Di could not care less about those commenters on the forum but it was quite unexpected. Was Mo Liu Gui’s halo activated again?

Nonetheless, it had to be said that her halo was indeed getting weaker. Previously, her aura was able to reach powerful and influential people. Now, other than Qin Cheng Yi and Ye Cheng Feng, no other male leads seemed to have emerged.