CHAPTER 46

Chapter 46

“Xiao Gui, you shouldn’t ask about this. But you don’t have to worry, I won’t go overboard. I just want him to know his mistakes.”

Mo Si Lang did not want the kind and innocent Mo Liu Gui to know about his means so he did not disclose his plans to her.

Mo Liu Gui gave up after failing to get any more information from him. She said: “Brother, I think it’s better you don’t do anything else. If anything goes wrong, we not only couldn’t fix our relationship with Xiao Di but we’ll get more severe scoldings. Our family cannot take another hit.”

“It’ll be fine. Don’t worry, Xiao Gui.”

Mo Si Lang assured Mo Liu Gui, then went on to console her: “Xiao Gui, let me give you some advice. You don’t have to care too much about public opinion on the internet. In the entertainment industry, there is always dirty water being splashed and abuses being thrown. But Xiao Gui, brother believes that you’re born to rise above! You don’t have to be bothered with those who coveted beauty, talent, and personality but could not obtain it. They are only jealous of you. You will eventually shine and discredit those anti-fans.”

“But… but now, there are too many people denouncing me. I’m really upset about it.”

“Xiao…”

Bang! A loud noise suddenly came from the next room and startled Mo Liu Gui.

Seeing Mo Liu Gui in shock, Mo Si Lang immediately turned black and rushed out of the room where he saw Mo Wu Hang kicking the door of his bedroom.

“Mo Wu Hang, what’s wrong with you? You just startled Xiao Gui, did you know that!?”

Mo Wu Hang was about to give the door another kick when he heard Mo Si Lang’s words and stopped on the spot.

Mo Liu Gui had also come out and asked Mo Wu Hang with a worried expression: “Brother, what’s wrong? Are you ok?”

Mo Wu Hang was moved when he saw that Mo Liu Gui was concerned about him even after she was frightened. His anger was slightly reduced, “Sorry Xiao Gui, brother gave you a scare.”

“It’s nothing. Brother, what’s the matter? Why are you so angry?” Mo Liu Gui walked towards him and said: “Who made you unhappy?”

Mo Wu Hang was trying hard to suppress his anger but after being questioned by Mo Liu Gui, he lashed out his grievances: “It’s that jerk Du Si Hua. He… he gave all the resources he had promised me to a newcomer. Even my jobs are getting reduced. I went to the top management and complained but they say that they trusted Du Si Hua’s abilities! I think they’re just trying to shelve me!”

“You’re being shelved?” Mo Liu Gui’s expression paled. “Why? Hasn’t that broker always been good to you?”

“He said that my nose was a little crooked in the pictures and unless they photoshopped it, it won’t be presentable. So why not let the newcomers do it. He also said that my reputation is not looking good and that the clients would mind! F**k!”

Mo Wu Hang hit the door in anger, making a loud bang.

When he entered the modeling world half a year ago, everything was smooth sailing and progressing upwards. He became popular within the circle in under three months and was given A level contracts and represented by a gold broker. Many famous brands even sought him to be their spokesperson. How did this turn out like this in just a few months!?

Things should not be like this. He should have been doing really well. In two years, he should become the top model in Hua Xia….if not the world! Things should not be as it was now: the company stopped giving him resources, his agent hated him, the major brands revoked their contracts with him on grounds that his reputation was seriously flawed. He was now reduced to a part-time model and could not even be considered a third-tier model!