CHAPTER 77

Chapter 77

After seeing Ye Cheng Feng being carried to the ambulance in a half-dead state, Mo Di turned and left with a smile on his lips. 

Ye Cheng Feng, he was indeed a cruel one.

Too bad he had to swallow the evil fruit he planted.

Were he to have drunk that wine, his end would have been a lot more ridiculous. His name would have skyrocketed to the top of the ‘country’s most infamous’ list.

When Mo Di returned to the villa, he went straight to his room and locked the door. He retrieved the recording onto a USB drive and connected it to his computer.

Mo Di muted the sound before playing the video.

Before him was a two minute R-rated clip with an eye-scorching dynamic view of what happened.

Mo Di watched the clip of Ye Cheng Feng acting like a savage animal with ridicule and irony.

Advertisements

Ye Cheng Feng had always been someone who maintained a good temperament and elegance in the eye of the public. The man who could even keep an upright and justified attitude when witnessing his tortures in the mental hospital was now revealing his animalistic side in such an unsightly way. And regardless of the medicine, the ugliness of a man rid of inhibitions is deeply rooted in his true nature.

Mo Di quickly placed a mosaic over Bai Wenwen’s face. Even if her clothes were still intact, she might not want to see her own face on the video.

Mo Di had no intention to spread this video. He planned to send it to Bai Wenwen anonymously at an appropriate time to help her out. 

And his help was detrimental to her survival.

The reason being that this matter had turned serious. Ye Cheng Feng was likely to be ruined healthwise. Even with extreme luck and he could recover, Bai Wenwen would still have to bear the brunt.

In any case, the Ye family would never let her off and Mo Di did not want Bai Wenwen to be threatened by them. Whatever she wished to do with the video, whether to sue Ye Cheng Feng, keep the Ye family at bay, or for her own protection, Mo Di would give her his support.

The truth was, his intended revenge against Ye Cheng Feng was notorious and unyielding. He wanted to tear off his fake mask and expose it nationwide. However, since this involved Bai Wenwen, he would have to put aside his vengeance and respect her decision. 

To Mo Di, everything in this life was turning for the better. He had friends, a wonderful lover, and a new home. He still intended to have his revenge without any mercy but he was not willing to turn into someone who disregarded everything else just for revenge.

Meanwhile, after Zhu Chenglang was notified that Ye Cheng Feng was drugged and had his ‘life stalk’ kicked, he almost lost his balance. In a horrified state, he staggered into the ambulance and called Uncle Zhang.

Upon hearing the news, Uncle Zhang’s voice was both furious and terrifying. Zhu Chenglang listened to his words as he held the phone with shivering hands.

He really wished he could just run away. But sadly, both his parents were working for the Ye family. If he ran, they would surely go after them. He was too familiar with how that family operated. He was not a good man and had done many bad things but he would not let his parents suffer in his place.

Zhu Chenglang was under severe pressure. He felt as though he could die from a heart attack in the next second. And that would actually be a preferable ending for him. At the very least, he would not have to face the punishment from the Ye family. Thinking of his bleak future, Zhu Chenglang was very scared.