CHAPTER 49

TN4L3

Chapter 49

Seeing Mo Di’s pitiful and repenting manner, Mu Tian Heng was no longer able to stay angry.

“Now you know how to be scared?!” Mu Tian Heng reached out to rub Mo Di’s hair. He was still fuming but did not lose his gentleness. “Show me your phone.”

“Um.” Mo Di obediently passed his phone to Mu Tian Heng. A let out a deep sigh of relief in his heart.

That was close.

But he did not expect this to be over so swiftly.

Mu Tian Heng lowered his sight to read the disgusting and malicious posts on the screen and his face gradually changed until it looked like it was soaked in ink.

“Brother, don’t be mad. It’s under surveillance now and we can take countermeasures in advance. I’ll be fine.” Mo Di tried to calm him.

Mu Tian Heng: “You know that I will get mad?! What kind of people are they? One is more vicious than the next. You still want to keep this to yourself?!”

Mo Di: “…”

Why are they back to this topic?

“And if I’m not mistaken, you’re planning to put yourself at risk, isn’t it?” Mu Tian Heng looked at Mo Di with a stern face: “You think that you because you know their plan in advance and can defend yourself, you’re willing to let those people harm you so you can find evidence against Mo Si Lang and send him to jail, am I right?”

Mo Di did not dare to speak because after Mu Tian Heng had read the messages, he was clearly inconsolable.

“This is very risky! What if you could not avoid their attack? Have you ever thought of how dangerous the things that they were talking about? Acid, knives, hit-and-run! You think you have it covered but nobody can guarantee that you will be completely safe!”

Mu Tian Heng was in an utter rage, “Do you know just how dangerous your plan is?”

Advertisements

Mo Di initially felt guilty but after being reprimanded with so many sentences, he couldn’t help but feel aggrieved and suffocating. What else could he do? Was there a better way?!

Mo Si Lang had a large fan base and most of all, he was vile and scrupulous. He was one of the most difficult people on his revenge list to topple! Now he finally had a good chance so what if he risked a little? In his previous life, what bitter days had he not been through?! What else was there that could scare him?!

As long as he could bring down Mo Si Lang, any risk would be worth it! Even if it’s one of those tortures from his previous life, he was willing to give it a shot!

Mo Di’s eyes were red and he turned away from Mu Tian Heng.

Mu Tian Heng saw his reaction and felt a slight regret and a little hurt.

He should not have been so harsh on him just now.

The more he learned about the Mo family, the more he understood what Mo Di had been through. He could now empathize with Mo Di’s experience of growing up in the Mo family. After being abused and framed over and over again, this was a rare chance that he could use their loophole to retaliate. It was indeed difficult to not take the risk.

This was not as simple as he thought, or rather, he did not consider his little friend’s feelings. He regretted it and also admitted his tunnel vision on this matter.

“Sorry. I was looking at this too simple and wasn’t considerate towards you. My apologies, can you forgive me?”

Mo Di’s eyes turned a shade redder. He wiped the corner of his eyes and said: “I don’t blame you. I’ve never felt that way.”