CHAPTER 129

Chapter 129

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Mo Di used to think that the world was unfair. 

But as time passed and events unfolded, he believed that there was a balance to everything.

His life was once filled with bitterness and hardships that he had to do anything to survive but now, it was filled with happiness that every breath was like breathing in honey.

He had good friends, a successful career, a goal, and most importantly, the most amazing lover in the world.

Mu Tian Heng understood him, doted on him, cared for him, and loved him more than himself. Of course Mo Di also felt the same.

And loving someone else more than yourself doesn’t mean that they’ll love themselves any less. They both treasured their friends, career and also their health. 

And being in the pink of health had become particularly important to Mu Tian Heng because he was eleven years older than Mo Di, an age gap that was quite large. Once he reached forty, Mu Tian Heng had developed a new hobby – health management.

A good appearance could allow him to stand next to Mo Di and chase away suitors but a healthy body would allow him to accompany his little one as long as he can. He hoped that even when he was seventy, eighty, or even a hundred years old, he was still strong enough to protect his beloved.

In fact, he wanted to live a little longer than his Mo Di, just a little bit longer was enough…

That way, he could watch over his Mo Di till the very last second and not let him suffer any loss and sadness.

When Mo Di turned thirty-one, Di Yi Mu had become the third largest enterprise in the world. Mo Di’s assets had also soared, placing him only behind Mu Tian Heng as the world’s second richest. 

Mu Tian Heng was very proud of him and sent out bonuses to employees of both their companies. 

On the other hand, Mo Di may seem modest but he secretly made it his goal to surpass Mu Tian Heng one day. Mu Tian Heng made it to the top of the list at thirty-six and Mo Di was determined to get there at a younger age.

Compared to them, Lai De Si and Song Yu led a more simple life. 

Lai De Si proposed to Song Yu at thirty-two and they were married when he was thirty-three. Since then, he had put aside his high-earning career to devotedly serve his partner. He no longer slept in and would wake up at five-thirty sharp to prepare breakfast, making sure that Song Yu would have a hearty meal every day. 

With practice comes mastery, eventually, Lai De Si had become quite an outstanding chef. Every month, the pair would visit Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di and when Song Yu gave Mo Di a serving of dessert that Lai De Si made, Mo Di was in quite a shock!

He became increasingly suspicious that the Lai De Si in front of him who obeyed Song Yu’s every word was actually a … shou?

Mo Di was incredibly baffled until he happened to see Lai De Si pinning Song Yu down on the grass in his backyard, licking and kissing him like a big Tibetan Mastiff…

Poor Uncle Song, it must not be easy when your gong is a silly Tibetan Mastiff.

…..

Mo Di and Mu Tian Heng lived until the end of the twenty-first century.

Crowned as the two most influential entrepreneurs in the world, they have become a role model for many to follow. They have become such illustrious figures that young people might not know who the president of a particular country was but they will know Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di’s name. This was because apart from being successful businessmen, they were also well-respected philanthropists.