CHAPTER 47

Chapter 47

A standard game company would require an approved License To Operate to be eligible for registration. And one of the criteria to get this license was to have a seven-figure capital.

Mo Di did not have that amount at this time.

Mo Di thought twice and finally decided to either borrow the money from Mu Tian Heng or ask him to directly invest in his company as a shareholder and they could form the company together. The majority of the shares would go to Mu Tian Heng.

His only concern was that Mu Tian Heng would not agree.

Mo Di had thought over this many times and felt that he had to take advantage of the upcoming national holidays to mold Mu Tian Heng into accepting the offer. The best would be if he agreed to at least take thirty percent of the shares.

But with Mu Tian Heng’s character, this might be a little challenging.

Xian Yu Chao and the others were excited for a while but after seeing Mo Di’s indifference, they simmered down and began chatting about their plans for the holidays, and once again, their enthusiasm was doused by Mo Di.

“There is a lot of work to be completed during the vacation. If our team wants to be ahead in the competition, we have to firmly make use of these nine days. I suggest you don’t make the plans yet because you won’t have the time.”

Xian Yu Chao and the gang eyed each other and gave out a howl: “No!”

The next second, the bell rang and their teacher arrived. They could only cry in silence.

But if they were to ignore Mo Di’s words and left him to work alone while they went to play, they would be too guilty to have any fun.

After all, they had received too many favors from Mo Di starting with him teaching them programming and allowing them to join his team, then on to giving them a one percent dividend for the game. They have to work hard to be worthy of this golden thigh.

Sigh…

Xian Yu Chao and the other two looked at each other and slumped their heads, admitting their fate.

There were only two days left before the holidays. Mo Di was in a jubilant mood as he looked forward to returning to the villa and able to see Mu Tian Heng every day.

He also wanted to ask Mu Tian Heng if he could bring Chen Zhao and the others back to the villa to work. This would give them a more relaxing environment to work in and partially compensate for making them toil through the holidays.

At the same time, Mo Di continued to monitor Mo Si Lang.

On Thursday night, after completing a portion of his coding, he switched to the surveillance on the Mo family to check what they were up to. Unexpectedly, he found that the second aunt and her husband were having a big fight. They did not enter the frame but their angry voices could be heard clearly, showing how heated their argument was.

“Mo Shi Qiang, you’re an asshole! I want you to visit San Zhi but you kept ignoring it. All you care about is Xiao Gui! Do you even know which one is your actual flesh and blood?! We agreed to go see San Zhi today and now you’re making up excuses not to go?!”

“Are you crazy?! What does this have to do with Xiao Gui? Can you stop looking for trouble?! Can’t you see how crazy you’re becoming?”

“Mo Shi Qiang, you’re a heartless man! You even dare to push me?! And what I said was not wrong! Ever since Xiao Gui was born, you’ve given her all your care. When she just started primary school, you who never attended any of Er Qian, San Zhi, and Wu Hang’s meetings, would go with her father and big brother’s family to attend Xiao Gui’s parent’s meeting. You never cared for your three sons! Am I wrong?!”