CHAPTER 102

Chapter 102

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

Song Yu smiled and said, “It’s actually nothing. After they found your lost phone, there was nothing in it, only a memo that the idiot thought was some sort of love diary. It’s nonsense and so is Lai De Si. I told him not to spread silly rumors and I’ve also taught him a lesson for you.”

“Taking lessons from you isn’t much of a punishment. He probably enjoyed it.” 

Mo Di teased and Song Yu was indeed embarrassed by it. He coughed lightly and said, “Since you’re fine then I’m hanging up. I have patients to attend to, let’s have lunch and talk when I’m free.”

“Alright.” Mo Di answered.

“I’ll have a day off in the next few days, I’ll call you then,” Song Yu said before hanging up.

Advertisements

When only the beeping sound could be heard, Mo Di’s smile slowly faded. He went to his contacts list and entered Lai De Si’s name. He looked at the screen for a long time until Mu Tian Heng’s footsteps came into earshot. He immediately turned the screen off and put it back on the bedside table.

“I added some shredded ham and seaweed, I’m not sure if they go well together, you can be the judge,” Mu Tian Heng said as he entered the room with a bowl and cup, looking at Mo Di endearingly.

“It smells great, I’m sure it’s delicious.” Mo Di was not sure how he felt at the moment but he did not show it on the surface. He smiled sweetly, sat up, and stretched out his hand towards Mu Tian Heng,“Brother, hug me.”

“Why have you become clingy all of a sudden?” Even as he said so, he quickly placed the honey water and porridge on the table and went to hug Mo Di. He kissed him on the forehead and lips.

“But the more you cling to me, the happier I am.”

Mo Di snuggled his head on Mu Tian Heng’s chest and stayed silent.

Not sensing anything wrong, Mu Tian Heng pinched his face and said, “Drink some honey to ease your throat and stomach.”

“Ok.”

Mo Di looked at Mu Tian Heng without revealing any traces of oddity. He looked at Mu Tian Heng with a shine in his eyes and asked, “Brother, have you eaten?”

“I ate the leftovers from yesterday.” Mu Tian Heng handed the glass of honey to Mo Di and he drank it obediently while his eyes were still fixed on Mu Tian Heng.

In Mu Tian Heng’s eyes, Mo Di was like a small animal watching its environment while eating. He smiled and asked, “What’s wrong? Is there something on my face?”

“No but you’re very good-looking.”

“I’m good-looking?” Mu Tian Heng patted Mo Di’s head dotingly, “I’m not as good-looking as you. Drink or it’ll turn cold.”

“En!” Mo Di gulped down the honey then pulled away the quilt when Mu Tian Heng picked him up and set him down next to him.

He scooped a spoon of porridge, blew it, then fed to Mo Di, “Have a try.”

Mo Di did not know why he was blushing again, clearly they had done even more intimate acts…

“Brother… I can eat by myself.”

“But I don’t want you to have to do anything today. You were very tired from last night; I will take care of you today.”

“!!!” Mu Tian Heng’s sentence sent a buzz to his brain. Mo Di’s head turned into a tomato and his mouth gaped.