CHAPTER 44

Chapter 44

Mo Di had always been resolute, but when it comes to love, he hesitated.

Without the Mo family and Qin Cheng Yi, based on his character, he would be preparing a confession plan and go all out to pursue Mu Tian Heng.

But under the current circumstances, he was not allowed to do that. Firstly, he did not have much time or energy for dating. Taking precautions and revenge on the Mos, and also reconstructing his company were his top priorities. Second was ….

What if Mu Tian Heng turned him down or broke up with him after three months and they went their separate ways, wouldn’t he lose his only shelter? When the Mo family, Qin Cheng Yi, and Ye Cheng Feng joined hands to deal with him, wouldn’t he be left for dead?

Hence, for now, he had to cast aside his feelings.

But that did not mean he would completely ignore the matter. As there were too many elite men and women eyeing Mu Tian Heng, before they started dating, he had to ensnare Mu Tian Heng and make sure he would be unable to get him out of his head.

And so…

He had to be more aggressive and stir up Mu Tian Heng from time to time, making him gradually enticed by him; day by day, increasing the affection towards him. The best was to fall completely head over heels for him before he even confessed!

Mo Di finally closed his eyes in satisfaction and a sly smile spread across his lips.

En. That’s settled then.

The following days went according to his busy school life. His day centered around the classroom, library, then back to his dorm where he would busy himself till two-thirty in the morning, sleeping only three hours a day.

Seeing Mo Di toiling day to night, Xian Yu Chao and others could not possibly stay idle. They were fueled with enthusiasm and followed Mo Di back to the dorm after class to learn coding from him. They were quick learners and in a short time were able to complete minor tasks that Mo Di assigned. With their contribution, Mo Di’s workload was alleviated considerably.

Mo Di certainly would not let them work for free. When the competition progressed to the stage where they had to reside at the official base, he would formally invite them to the team and sign a contract, giving them a one percent share each.

Mu Tian Heng returned to Hua Xia after staying in America for eleven days. He went straight to Jind Da to give Mo Di a surprise.

Unexpectedly, he happened to bump into an ‘acquaintance’.

Mo Liu Gui was coming out of the cafeteria to return to her dorm when she saw Mu Tian Heng and called out to him.

“Brother Mu, what a coincidence.”

Mu Tian Heng frowned inwardly and turned to look at Mo Liu Gui in a yellow dress approaching him.

Mo Liu Gui sheepishly twirled her hair and said with a smile: “Brother Mu, are you here to look for Xiao Di?”

“We’re not familiar with each other.” Mu Tian Heng had an unwelcoming look, “The way you address me is inappropriate.”

Mo Liu Gui was instantly stunned with awkwardness, she forced a smile and said: “But this was how Xiao Di called you.”

“He is him, you are you. You should know for sure that you’re both separate individuals.”

Mu Tian Heng did not want to prolong this interaction with Mo Liu Gui but she stuck to him like glue, following closely behind.

“Then … what should I call you? I only wanted to ask about Xiao Di’s wellbeing. He was my brother after all, I just wanted to meet with him but he ignored my tidings. Can you take me to see him? I beg you. I…”