CHAPTER 60

Chapter 60

Mo Di’s birthday was on Saturday, October thirtieth. The labor holidays ended on Friday and so Mo Di had to return to Jing Da as he had two more classes in the morning.

This gave Mu Tian Heng the time to set up the courtyard and decorate the villa.

When Mo Di got back to the dorm, Xian Yu Chao and the others popped confetti at him and cheered. They insisted on bringing him out for a treat to celebrate his birthday.

“Xiao Di, I can’t wait to give you my precious gift.” Chen Zhao put his arms over Mo Di’s shoulder and said with a smug. “It’s highly matured stuff, you’ll like it.”

“…?” Mo Di had a bad feeling.

“Get lost! Don’t defile our Xiao Di’s pure heart.”

Xian Yu Chao grabbed Mo Di away from Chen Zhao and said: “Have you decided where to celebrate tomorrow? Want to listen to your brother’s advice? Try the new all you can eat hot-pot place, there’s a lot of meat available.”

“Too much meat is not good for your body. This father doesn’t agree.” Lin Jun Feng pulled Xian Yu Chao back by the collar and said: “I think Japanese restaurants are better.”

“Japanese food? It’s not very enjoyable to eat. There are so many raw dishes, I don’t like them.” Xian Yu Chao objected.

Chen Zhao: “Exactly! But I don’t think the hotpot is any better. What about BBQ? I heard there’s…”

“BBQ? you guys have no creativity!”

Mo Di looked at the rambunctious group and sighed helplessly: “I have to go back home tomorrow. My brother said he will give me a coming of age ceremony. I planned to invite you guys, do you want to come?”

Xian Yu Chao was silent for a moment before wailing hysterically: “Woooo! That’s right! How can we forget!”

“Boss Mu is sure going to give Xiao Di a magnificent party!” Chen Zhao’s eyes sparkled.

“I bet there’s lots of meat to eat!” Lin Jun Feng swallowed his saliva.

“There’s definitely good food.” Mo Di smiled. “My brother said I can invite as many people as I want so I would like to invite you guys… there are also the artists that I’ll be inviting to the party.”

“So this is also like a small meeting for our team?” Xian Yu Chao smiled.

“By the way, when I spoke with my uncle and mentioned that tomorrow is your birthday, my uncle said he also wanted to give you a present but he can’t come back for the time being.”

“Is he currently in America?” Mo Di asked Chen Zhao, “The last time he came back, I remembered him saying that he still had three more months before his contract expired.”

“En, he’s in America and he only has one week left on his contract. He’ll probably be back in half a month. This time he’s going to settle down in Hua Xia and won’t be going back to America anymore.”

“That’s good.” Mo Di smiled, “Has he decided where he wanted to work?”

“The director of the First Hospital contacted him in person and they have already agreed on the terms. My Uncle will sign the contract when he gets back.”

The group continued to chat when Mo Di’s phone rang.

It was an unfamiliar number.

Mo Di thought through and decided to ignore the call.

However, after a few seconds, it rang again. It was the same unfamiliar number.

Mo Di rejected the call and blacklisted the number.