CHAPTER 19

Mu Tian Heng: “What?”

Lai De Si sneered: “I have to give you a scolding first. You old beast!!!”

“Less nonsense. Say it quickly.” Mu Tian Heng frowned, “Or bear the consequences.”

“Whatever. What else can you do other than give me a beating!” Lai De Si felt that he was not only jealous to death but also angered to death.

“Is that so?” Mu Tian Heng’s voice was moderate. He said lightly: “I remember that in addition to the prerequisite salaries and shares I promised you, I also gave you a Rolls Royce, a Porsche, a California villa, a…”

“Stop! I was wrong! I know I ‘m wrong!” Lai De Si interrupted immediately and changed his face to a smiling one and said: “Aiya, we’re good brothers. And for my good brothers, it’s my duty to tell you.”

“Just now the little friend came here and asked me what you like to eat, what kind of flavor you prefer, and even told me to keep it a secret!” Lai De Si said sourly: “Mu! It seems like the little friend really likes you! He really does! I’m not spouting nonsense and I’m not being delusional either!”

Mu Tian Heng on the other end did not speak.

“Mu! Why aren’t you responding? Are you extremely happy right now? Hm? But even if he really likes you, that doesn’t mean that you can make a move on him. He’s only seventeen! You should take it easy! If not then you’re too much of a beast!!”

“I know.”

“You know…you know my ass…wait!” Lai De Si’s voice suddenly stopped and looked as if he had seen a ghost, “Mu could it be? Is it possible that you…you also like the little…?”

“You’re thinking too much.” Mu Tian Heng denied.

He could deny and lie to Lai De Si but he could not completely ignore his restless mood.

Lai De Si had some doubts: “You really don’t like the kid?”

“Can this be fake?” Mu Tian Heng’s voice was heavier: “I’m warning you to shut up. You can lay this out on me but he’s going to take his college entrance exam soon, your rubbish will have a bad impact on him. Understood?!”

“Fine, I got it. I won’t say anything stupid in front of him.” Lai De Si said immediately.

“But… you really have no feelings for the kid? I don’t believe you.”

“What’s there not to believe?” Mu Tian Heng’s voice was cold: “I’ve always liked the matured type. Such a young one, he’s just a child to me.”

“Che!” Lai De Si instantly expressed his disdain. “Is that so? Why is it that your romance with the ‘matured types’ always only has a three months shelf life?”

“Maturity is only the first condition, it still has to be combined with temperament and personality.”

“Pei! You have a reason for everything even though they’re nonsense!” Lai De Si said this and gave an excited cry: “Oh did I say it right?!” 

Mu Tian Heng no longer wanted to be bothered by him, but after a pause, he said: “If I’m busy these few days, I’ll come back after 12. If not, I still will not return until 12.”

“Ah?” Lai De Si was stunned, “You want to hide from the kid?”

“It’s not hiding. I just don’t want to distract him. It’s more important for him to study now.” Mu Tian Heng said lightly: “Since we want to help him, then we shouldn’t hold him back at this critical moment.”