CHAPTER 3

Knowing that the Mo family members were all in the hospital, Mo Di was relieved. When the taxi arrived at the Mo residence, he hurriedly got off.

“Lit… little master? Why are you already back?!” The guard at the door was stunned, then he quickly approached Mo Di.

Mo Di looked at the security guard and pretended not to see the anger and disgust in his eyes. “I came back to get something. I’ll return to the hospital in a bit. Please give way.”

“Little master you…” the guard was a little surprised. He did not know why the little master seemed to have gotten tough. But looking carefully, it was still the same meekness as always.

In his stupor, Mo Di quickly ran into the villa. Disregarding the look of the other servants, he went straight to his bedroom and put his laptop, ID card, bank card, student card, and other things into a big bag. He did not even pack his clothes and hurried downstairs.

As a result, when he got to the middle of the stair, he suddenly heard a voice that he could not be more familiar with.

“Hurry up, where are you people? Bring Xiao Gui’s favorite juice over. It has to be cold! She didn’t have anything to drink in the car. It’ll be uncomfortable for her to have a dry mouth!”

It’s Mo Wu Hang!!

Mo Di froze a little. An uncontrollable nausea and anger surged from the core of his bones! In a flash Mo Di recalled the countless abuse and violence. Even before he was put in the mental hospital, Mo Wu Hang had once broken his calf bones with an iron bar and refused to let him get treatment to avenge Mo Liu Gui. His whole body was in uncontrollable pain and tremor.

How unexpected. He tried over and over to avoid it yet the first one he met was his good brother Mo Wu Hang!!!

Mo Di’s nails dug deep into his palm.

“Here it is, fifth young master.”

Sister Liu, who was in charge of the kitchen, rushed over and gave Mo Wu Hang a thermos bag. After receiving the drink, Mo Wu Hang did not even look at the stairway in the corner. He turned around and left. 

Mo Di was about to breathe a sigh of relief when he heard Sister Liu suddenly said with a smile: “Fifth young master, you’re not leaving with the little master? Just now I heard that the little young master was here to pick up some things.”

“!” Mo Di standing at the stairs felt his heart blocked.

“What???”

Mo Wu Hang was stunned as his eyes gradually turned red. As soon as he raised his eyes and saw Mo Di standing at the stairway, he wanted to catch Mo Di and turn him into a blood cave. 

“Mo Di you still dare to come back?! You animal still has the face to come back?!!!”

Mo Wu Hang put the thermos bag containing the juice on the table and rushed forward. He clenched his fist and waved it violently. 

“I was about to come looking for you. Who gave you the courage to harm Xiao Gui! You beast!!!”

Seeing a blow rushing forward with the wind, even if Mo Di was willing to cover up his changes for his schemes to work,  he would not let himself be beat up. He turned sideways to avoid Mo Wu Hang’s fist but his hand accidentally slipped and the backpack slid off his shoulder and smashed down directly on Mo Wu Hang’s face on the steps below.

“AH–!!!”

Mo Wu Hang was smacked in the face and let out a screech.

When the other servants saw that Mo Wu Hang was hit and fell to the round, they panicked for a moment. One of them was so shocked that he could not speak smoothly, his legs trampled and he shouted: “It’s broken, it’s broken! Fifth young master’s nose is bleeding. The little master beat him till he had a nosebleed!!!”