CHAPTER 30

After suppressing Mo Liu Gui’s hot searches for a few days, Jing Da’s school term began for Mo Di. 

Mo Di packed his luggage, carried his backpack, and sat in Mu Tian Heng’s car to school.

Pang Qiang Lang and Han Chao wanted to send Mo Di as well, but seeing that Mu Tian Heng was coming along, they both retreated.

Forget it….let’s wait till the military training is over to visit.

The last time they saw Mu Tian Heng, there was a foreboding feeling that Mu Tian Heng was carrying ulterior motives, quite like a beast. But after knowing how much he had helped Mo Di, they felt a small sense of guilt for thinking so. Yet each time they met Mu Tian Heng, the feeling emerged again….

So it’s better not to see him for the time being.

Advertisements

When Mo Di arrived at Jing Da, he was welcomed by two seniors. The female senior student, Sun Ru Ru, was sunny and had a smile on all along, while the male senior student was a little cold but all in all, they seemed like good people.

“Junior, don’t judge Zhao Qing Gong by his looks. He has a paralyzed face but he’s very nice, you don’t have to fear him.” Sun Run Run gave Zhao Qing Gong a pat on the shoulder. She then looked at Mo Di: “He’s just nervous. In front of good-looking juniors, whether boy or girl, he’ll get nervous.”

“Stop with your nonsense.” Zhao Qing Gong glanced at Sun Ru Ru.

“Oh? You’re done with your face paralysis?”

“Seniors seem to get along well.” Mo Di laughed, “where shall we report?”

“See that long table? Go over there and sign, then you can pick up your bedding and other stuff. Afterwhich, just go to your designated dorm to report.” Sun Ru Ru looked at Mo Di, then at Mu Tian Heng in a pair of sunglasses. She came forward to whisper: “Junior, is that your brother?”

“En.” Mo Di held back his laugh and nodded.

Many students in Jing Da were more concerned with current affairs and things like the world’s richest list, even if they did not care, they were still familiar with it. So Mu Tian Heng had to put on a little disguise. With his figure and looks, even hiding behind a pair of sunglasses and wearing a suit, was still mesmerizing, like someone from a movie poster.

“Your brother is so handsome. He looks even better than movie stars! Of course, you’re very handsome too, but you two have different styles.” Sun Ru Ru couldn’t help but sighed, “this must be some powerful genes.”

Mo Di smiled and said: “Senior, you’re pretty too. There must be a lot of students going after you.”

“Oh you’ve got a sweet tongue. The juniors this year are so glib.” Seeing Mo Di done with his signature, Sun Ru Ru whispered: “Do you and your brother have girlfriends? I’m just being gossipy, no other intentions.”

“No. My brother is always busy. As for me, I want to study, no time for love.” Mo Di replied seriously.

The female student handling Mo Di’s administration burst out laughing: “No wonder you’re the No. 1 scholar. This’ll be fun.”

Other seniors also looked his way and said: “Now you’re a university, it’s ok to start dating. Don’t worry.”

“That’s right! It’s time to fall in love, don’t worry too much!”

“Although in the computer department, not many are girls, the accounting, language, and art departments have a lot of them. If there’s someone you like, just go for it bravely!”