CHAPTER 76

Chapter 76

Feels like I should put a warning for this chapter so here goes: 

Warning: drug use and attempted rape but there’s nothing really explicit.

Having heard that, the two women immediately went back.

Seeing them go, the man had no choice but to follow.

Meanwhile, Zhu Chenglang was chatting with Zhang Meng Jie. He was trying to get her to eat a piece of cake dosed with a sleeping agent. Unfortunately, it was not working out and he was rejected repeatedly by her due to her weight loss program.

Zhu Chenglang was getting annoyed. He finally decided to get her some juice and spike it instead.

As he returned to the tent, he saw several of his members dashing away from the party and the direction they were going was towards villa #3.

“Why are you guys going back so early?” Zhu Chenglang ran over and asked the man. “Is the party over already?”

“No, but the captain seemed to be sick. Bai Wenwen went after him but we were worried she might need some help.” The man explained.

“The captain is sick? What sickness? What happened?!” Zhu Chenglang was panicking the moment he heard his young master suddenly got ill.

“Dunno. We’re going there to have a look. You want to come with us?”

Zhu Chenglang was grimacing.

Of course he wanted to check in on Ye Cheng Feng but he had not accomplished his work here. Without Zhang Meng Jie, Mo Di’s show would not be as exciting. All their efforts would be in vain!

He mulled for two seconds and decided that the matter at hand was more important. If this plan did not go accordingly, Uncle Zhang and Ye Cheng Feng would absolutely make him pay.

“It’s ok. I have something else to do. You guys go and check on the young master first, I’ll be there in a moment.” He said to the man: “Make sure to take good care of the captain.”

Zhu Chenglang said and went back to a tent at the side.

Mo Di narrowed his eyes when he saw his reaction. He quickly sent Zhang Meng Jie a message then left villa #1 to follow quietly behind the plump man.

Advertisements

At this time, Ye Cheng Feng’s body was burning up. The reaction at a certain place was getting unbearable. It had already been five minutes from the time he first realized that something was wrong. His reasoning was sinking fast.

Uncle Zhang was right. The medicine was incredibly potent, especially its hallucinogenic effects. 

Ye Cheng Feng used all of his willpower and only managed to stagger back to the front of villa three. His head was filled with Mo Liu Gui and a ringing pierced his ears. His heart thumped violently as the passion from within took over and everything else was a blur.

The female member was still following behind Ye Cheng Feng. She genuinely wanted to help him.

In the beginning, Ye Cheng Feng was still conscious and he managed to push her away. However, as time progressed, he could not help but be attracted to the warm body and the desire to hold on to someone.

Bai Wenwen had always liked Ye Cheng Feng. Many companies had offered her way higher wages but she decided to stay and work for Ye Cheng Feng’s startup company. Oftentimes she even had to do the job of a secretary with the pay of an intern. And yet she was still meticulous and considerate towards him, serving him tea and coffee.