CHAPTER 128

Chapter 128

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

"Xiao Di, Xiao Di! You, you remember to watch that video I sent you. That, that one ... pfff!" Zhao Chun's face was red as she had to cover her mouth to keep herself from bursting into laughter.

Mo Di was accustomed to her shenanigans and cooly said, "Looks like you're done with work, let me give you a new assignment."

"Ah no! I've only rested for five minutes!" Zhao Chun protested.

Mo Di shook his head and laughed.

After Qin Guang Jie maliciously exposed Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di's relationship three years ago, it had pushed them to make an official statement regarding their marriage and life had been a little different since.

In the beginning, there were indeed some downsides with people who discriminated against homosexuality openly castigating them online and some even boycotted Mo Di's company. His rival companies took this opportunity to add fuel to the fire and hired water armies to abuse and discredit Mo Di's games.

However, these people only had a brief period of success.

Impression, the company founded by Mu Tian Heng at that time was the world's second largest company. His public relations team was not the best but it was one of the best. They quickly came up with countermeasures and a plan to smooth things out.

Very soon, public opinion was flipped. In fact, if it weren't for the powerful water armies, the general consensus was quite positive.

As the negative influence of the water armies waned, numerous posts supporting their relationship surfaced. Amongst the female population, some voiced that they were disappointed because their two male gods were already taken, but there was no malice in their words. The rest were drooling fujoshi whose idolization of the two had increased exponentially.

With that, Mu Tian Heng's team began to publish various fanfictions orchestrated by Mu Tian Heng of how the two met and fell in love. One version was the actual story of how Mu Tian Heng had helped Mo Di through the difficulties like an emperor helping out a prince in distress.

This story had gotten immensely popular and eventually, a cp fan group was created and they named their beloved pair the Heaven and Earth Couple.

This pair had met all the right criteria to stir up a storm. Both had excellent looks coupled with remarkable talents. Their love story was just too sweet and enticing. Furthermore, they were already married, proving this was not a hoax to raise publicity.

As the fanbase grew, more artworks, fanfics, manhua, and merchandise were created. This also greatly influenced the market value of both Mo Di and Mu Tian Heng's companies which the fans also called the Heaven and Earth shares. Acquiring these means that you'll most probably never go hungry.

Ultimately, this phenomenon spread to countries abroad, and now, every country had fans of the Heaven and Earth couple.

In the beginning, Mo Di was a little embarrassed but under the frequent exposure, he succumbed and sometimes would secretly browse the web reading fanfictions about them.

Eating his own dog food, he thought he was quite incredible this way.

Zhao Chun was a Heaven and Earth cp fan. Everytime she happened to find good 'food', she would dedicatedly send them to Mo Di with a giggling face.

What Mo Di did not know was that Mu Tian Heng would also sometimes flip through the stories that he helped create whenever he was away from him. As of now, the exclusive Heaven and Earth CP website had already posted several of his stories. Even the writing competition with the monetary top prize of several tens of thousands of yuan was sponsored by him. Compared to this old beast, Mo Di was still considerably naive.