CHAPTER 6

Mo Di could feel that he was wrapped in a broad and strong embrace. The heat emitted from the warm chest enclosed him. This feeling was unfamiliar and strange which made him want to struggle out of.

But considering his plan, he had to endure. 

Principal Huang and the disciplinary teacher followed all the way to the hospital. After seeing that Mo Di had gone through the various health checks and gotten the results which was a dislocated right leg, multiple bruises, and a mild concussion that needed to be supervised by doctors, they were relieved.

Fortunately there were no complications.

Principal Huang wanted to solve this problem as soon as possible because he did not want the huge investment that their school was about to receive to disappear. He looked at Mo Di lying on the hospital bed and whose current appearance was so far removed from his original pretty boy looks. “Little student, the fighting this time is very bad. We need to know the situation. What were you fighting about?” 

He did not believe this was a one-sided bullying, it takes two to make a conflict. This boy, he recognized him as the little master of the Mo family. The rumors about him were not very good, there must be something wrong with his personality. If he managed to dig up the root of this matter, he might be able to regain some points with Director Mu and make an impression. Besides, if both sides were at fault then it would not be considered campus violence but simply a ‘conflict’. 

Moreover, the atmosphere of their Xia Jia International school had always been excellent, there had never been another campus violence before this. Therefore, this Mo Di must have done something really bad, otherwise, how could he be the only being bullied and not anyone else.

Mo Di opened his swollen eyes and looked at principal Huang and the discipline teacher Liu, then at Mu Tian Heng and a brown-haired foreigner, all of whom were standing beside his bed. He then shrank in fear and did not speak.

Upon seeing Mo Di’s reaction, principal Huang felt that his conjecture was right and he pressed on with confidence.

“This little student, if you don’t speak up, how can we teachers investigate this matter? Why did those students beat you? You have to tell us or we’ll have to question those students first.”

“I….because….because I was wrong.” Mo Di was just as principal Huang thought and the words he said were also music to his ears.

Sure enough, Mo Di only has himself to blame for being beaten up!

Seeing that Mo Di could not speak anymore due to fear and guilt, principal Huang did not continue to ask him. He turned to the frowning Mu Tian Heng: “Director Mu, as you can see, this was really not campus violence. The atmosphere of our school has always been good, this is just a mere conflict between students. And this student admitted he was the one at fault. The other students were provoked and in their impulse, they just used the wrong method to solve things…. Of course, we do not allow our students to use such violent methods to retaliate!”

Principal Huang said with a pleasing smile: “After all, regardless of how justified or angry they were, they can’t take such drastic measures to solve the problem. We will not condone this type of behavior. On Monday we will hold a meeting…”

“Principal Huang, I think it’s a little early to talk about other things.” Mu Tian Heng raised his palm lightly to cut off Principal Huang’s words. He looked at Mo Di and asked: “What wrong did you do?”

That was not a normal beating. In addition to splashing him with the dirty water, the punching and kicking, he was also grabbed by the hair and hit against the flower bed and then kicked in the face. How was this just a simple conflict between students?