CHAPTER 63

Chapter 63

Mo Di stopped and turned to look at the person behind him.

Li Zhao stepped forward. With the smile of a salesman trying to sell an unpractical product, he said: “Little student, I think you have an outstanding appearance. Do you want to develop in showbiz? I promise you will be famous.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not a conman. I’m an agent under Xing Hai Entertainment Company. Here’s my card.”

Li Zhao took out a business card from his pocket and handed it to Mo Di: “My eyes never wronged me. I’ve also brought out a lot of A-list stars. When the time comes, they’ll be your seniors.”

Mo Di accepted the card. Sure enough, this person was Li Zhao, the golden broker for Xing Hai Entertainment.

Unfortunately, Mo Di was not interested.

More importantly, he knew who Li Zhao’s big boss was and also that his son had a very good relationship with Qin Cheng Yi.

However, according to the development in his last life, the two had a falling out over Mo Liu Gui. He was not planning to get involved in this love triangle but would be looking forward to a good play.

“Sorry, I’m not interested in showbiz for the time being.” Mo Di kept the card out of politeness.

“Little student, I think you should consider wisely. The wonders of the entertainment industry are far beyond a normal person’s imagination.”

“Thank you but I’m not interested.” Mo Di smiled but his attitude was firm.

Li Zhao was disappointed that Mo Di rejected his offer. Signing Mo Di was not something he came up with on the spot. After he tried time and again but still failed to create hype for Mo Liu Gui, he couldn’t help but think of Mo Di who had a very different reputation and also an excellent appearance.

Furthermore, if it was Mo Di, he would certainly have a lot less to worry about.

This time, having fatefully met him here, Li Zhao simply had to implement this proposal. Pity that Mo Di was not willing to sail this boat.

Li Zhao sighed and made one last attempt: “If you ever regretted and want to enter the entertainment industry, give me a call. Even if I don’t take in anyone else, I’ll do it just for you.”

“Ok, I’ll call if I changed my mind.” Mo Di smiled, nodded, then turned to follow his friends.

Li Zhao’s action and words confirmed a conjecture that was looming in his heart. There was no way Li Zhao would sign him for only his looks. It must have something to do with his public image. This also meant that he must be really disappointed with Mo Liu Gui’s current status.

Regardless, showbiz was never his calling.

Advertisements

The group went to the cubicle upstairs and began ordering their food. After the waiter left, Xian Yu Chao lamented Mo Di’s decision.

“Celebrities can earn a lot. And once they’re hot, everyone in the country will know them. Countless girls will fall for them. How wonderful is that!” Xian Yu Chao cried into a cushion, he was once again traumatized by the previous incident.

“What’s so good about it? There’s no privacy. Moreover, if you’re not big enough, you can’t even have your own personality. Everything is a script the company set up for you. You’re going to have a split personality sooner or later. Not to mention having to deal with anti-fans.” Chen Zhao slapped Xian Yu Chao on the back.

“But one might have fans. I think it’s worth it.” Xian Yu Chao sobbed, “Now, girls don’t even like me.”

Mo Di shook his head helplessly. At the same time, he heard a chime coming from his phone.