CHAPTER 40

Chapter 40

Thinking of how the oaf Lin Jun Feng had tear-inducingly scrubbed Chen Zhao and Xian Yu Chao’s back during their baths together, Mo Di shook his head relentlessly at him: “No need, I’ll do it myself. Have you guys waited long?”

“Hahaha, no, I’ve only just finished packing and spoke with Zhao Chun Cheng here a few words.” Lin Jun Feng patted his tummy and made a loud chortle that trembled with each pat.

Mo Di could not understand this newfound behavior of his. He bent to pick up his things and said to Lin Jun Feng and Zhao Chun Cheng: “Let’s go.”

Zhao Chun Cheng smiled and responded: “Alright, let’s go.”

Mo Di grinned briefly.

In actuality, Mo Di was not sure if Zhao Chun Cheng would be able to do anything just now, the timing was too short. He wanted to plan this out slowly as it went.

Unexpectedly, Zhao Chun Cheng was too eager to make him suffer.

The camera was connected to his phone and he saw very clearly that in the two minutes of his absence, Zhao Chun Cheng had swiftly changed his shampoo bottle.

He was curious about the bottle’s contents. If he were to switch it back… maybe he would be able to watch a good show.

Um, but he had to calm down. What if the bottle held something more dangerous than he had expected. This could cause irreplaceable damage were Zhao Chun Cheng to use it, and also make it difficult to pin this on the Mo family.

It was still better to take it one step at a time.

Advertisements

They had to walk almost through the whole school, passing the boy’s basketball court and also the girls’ dorm to reaching the bathhouse. 

Coincidentally, they met up with a familiar face at the girls’ dorm. 

“Hey! Juniors!” Sun Ru Ru was just coming out with her roommate when she saw them and called out: “Where are you going?”

“Bath House. Our dorm’s water pipe is broken.” Lin Jun Feng said bitterly, “Senior, we’re so miserable.”

“That’s indeed troublesome. Lately, our school has been undergoing a lot of renovations but it’s the first time a water pipe was hit, and you guys just got the short end of the stick.” Sun Ru Ru walked to them with a smile and said: “It should be fixed by tomorrow.”

“Senior, what’re you up to? The counselor is making you work again?” After Lin Jun Feng became the class monitor, he came to realize how busy the school committee was.

“No, we’re going to the supermarket.” Sun Ru Ru looked at Mo Di’s bath basket and made an “ah” sound. She grinned teasingly: “Little junior, you’re still using baby shampoo?”

“…” Mo Di: “It’s a raffle prize. It’s just a waste not to use it.”

“Being economical is of good quality.” Sun Ru Ru nodded with a smile. “Oh, I’ve also heard that this shampoo is really good for washing brushes.

“Brush? What brush?”

“Make-up brush, the kind that girls use. Not something you boys would understand.” Sun Ru Ru unscrewed her water bottle and took a sip, “it’s said that the shampoo does not damage the bristles while cleaning.”

Mo Di had no idea what to say, female makeup was like another science to him.

“It’s true. I’ve also heard this shampoo works really well.” Sun Ru Ru’s roommate said. “I wanted to give it a try but was worried that it was a hoax. After all, it’s not a professional makeup item.”

Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें