CHAPTER 75

Chapter 75

As soon as Zhu Chenglang finished his dialogue, someone came to take another bottle. Now, only one remained.

“See what I mean?” Zhu Chenglang shrugged.

“You’re right.” Zhang Jie Meng went on to accept the wine. “I’ll keep this for Xiao Di or else he won’t have any.”

“You should. This wine is not bad, the alcohol content is very low, even children can drink it. The organizers are just too thrifty with their wallets and gave us only a few boxes.”

Zhu Chenglang expressed his disapproval but in truth, the wine was sponsored by the young master, or else, there won’t even be any.

“Even if its alcohol content is low, it’s never good to drink too much.” Zhang Jie Meng had a good temper and gentle nature, she would never say anything bad about anyone.

Zhu Chenglang sneered in his heart thinking that this otaku girl is quite boring. But thinking about her fate in a couple of minutes, he decided to keep her entertained.

…..

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

When Mo Di reached the villa, he went straight to the northwest corner of the hall. Many came up to say hello and it took him another seven or eight minutes to leave the crowd. 

“Xiao Di, you’re so popular.” Xian Yu Chao enviously said after seeing the ladies swarmed towards Mo Di to talk!

“You’re quite popular yourself as a ladies’ best friend.”

“I don’t want that title! It generally means that they only treat me as a friend and I’ll get nowhere with them!” Xian Yu Chao immediately objected.

Mo Di: “…..” And you still haven’t got my hint.

“Xiao Di, this is for you.” Zhao Chun came over and gave Mo Di a bottle of sparkling wine, “This has a very low alcohol content. It’s honey and peach flavor, give it a try.”

Mo Di took the bottle: “Where did you get it?”

“It’s from the organizers. They sent twenty or thirty boxes. Penny pinchers.” Xian Yu Chao complained, “There are so few left.”

“Some even drank to quench their thirst. I’m surprised there’s any left.” Zhao Chun said, “I got this from Meng Meng. There are only two bottles left so she took this for you.”

“I have to thank her then.” Mo Di smiled. Nonetheless, him drinking this was impossible after what happened with Du Wen Jing. Even more so with this type of bottle that could be easily tampered with.

The tin bottlecap could be opened and then replaced with a specialized tool and no one would be the wiser.

And yet if he vocalized his theory, most would only find him paranoid and mentally unstable. But with his life experience, he simply could not afford to be reckless.

“Where’s Zhang Jie Meng?” Mo Di looked around and did not see her.

“Oh her? She was having fun with this hot dude. Maybe they wanted to go somewhere more private?” Zhao Chun snickered. “Meng Meng is too introverted, it’s rare that she could talk to a stranger like that.”

“A hot dude?” Mo Di’s eyelids twitched. “Who? Which team?”

“He was wearing a gray windbreaker. He’s staying in villa three but I don’t know which team.” Zhao Chun looked at Mo Di, “What’s wrong?”