CHAPTER 54

Chapter 54

Soon the event ‘Mo Si Lang’s Deranged Fans Causing Harm with Sulfuric Acid’ spread through the major websites.

The topics Mo Si Lang’s Fangirls Splash Acid, Mo Di Was Attacked With Acid by Mo Si Lang’s Fans, and The Heinous Acts of Brain-damaged Fans quickly reached the top of the hot search list.

Mo Si Lang was an artist involved in many discussions after the Mo family’s scandal. Netizens had dug up his lies before and after the truths were revealed, gaining him many anti-fans. 

However, even without the anti-fans, Mo Si Lang’s popularity was not soaring either.

When the news reported the incident, the public had zealously joined in the discussion. The already denounced deranged fanboys and girls had gained another level of disapproval.

What the hell? Splashing acid?! This is just too cruel!

Did those fans stuff their brain with sh*t?!

These people have no three views, morality, or even logic! Even the law does not matter to them!

The present-day fanatics are the worst. One of my friends joined a group of crazy fans after falling in love with this idol. After hanging out with them, she was like another person. She was tenacious and would argue with anyone over the slightest comment going against her goddess. All she knew was that her goddess was the most innocent and anyone against her does not deserve to live!

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

The girl screaming at Mo Di is being illogical ok. What did she mean by Mo Di will get retribution? What they did was so horrendous and Mo Si Lang is not a good man either. He used to slander Mo Di for cheating in the exam and being an unfilial child to his family but as it turned out, they are a group of mental retards that abused Mo Di from young. Mo Di will have retribution? I think the ones who will get their retribution are Mo Si Lang and those extreme fans!

Am I alone for thinking that Mo Di must’ve done something to make Mo Si Lang’s fan say that he will have retribution?

Yes, you are alone. *You’re the light, you’re the electricity, you’re the only one…. who has a mental problem. (TN: This is the lyrics to the song Superstar by SHE)

Do not use those fans to judge our brother Si Lang, thank you. We’re taking him away from this.

Who knows if they are even our Si Lang’s fans? They could be anyone and might even be Si Lang’s anti-fans. I don’t accept such fans ok?

….

Driven by the fans, anti-fans, and even passers-by, the topics soon climbed to become the hottest topic on the internet with the title ‘Mo Si Lang’s Fangirls Splash Acid’ claiming the second spot on the hot search.

On the way back to the villa from the police station, Mo Di finally had the leisure to open his Weibo. After browsing through the discussions online, he found that the public opinion had already been fermented and heated arguments were panning out across the forums.

In the comments, there were those that denounced the crazy fans, some admonished Mo Si Lang, and some felt sorry for him. Those who sympathized with Mo Si Lang were saying that he was just a victim in this and he should not be dragged down because of his fans’ insanity.

That was not all. There were even conspiracy theories questioning the reason behind Mo Di’s frequently being victimized. They insisted that there was definitely something wrong with Mo Di, otherwise, why would there be people constantly trying to harm him and not others. Just like the campus violence incident, there were plenty of other students, why was he the only one being bullied?