Introduction

THE VANSH CLAN

A RAJVANSH-RAGUVANSHI SERIES

Some say that they are old money and appraise them for it, while some others say, nope they are made and built the way they are through ways that are so dangerous, hence believe that they are dangerous. The Vansh is both.

They are old money, but the generational wealth just didn't grow up to today's value and power on its own, hence there's nothing wrong with a little belief of some people that they, The Vansh, are dangerous.

Viraj Rajvansh and Nandini Rajvansh, the pillars of the family, had worked hard and sacrificed the most prime time of their life for this, for the family that they have today, together and happily with love.

Viraj Rajvansh returned from the Military after the news of losing his family, he couldn't continue to serve the country with a distressed mind. He had to return to do the rights and rituals for his loved ones and then begin again his lone life.

All that was left behind was a will, that made him a wealthy person by money but destitute by the void of a family that he didn't have. Slowly he worked with what he was left with, carefully used the money, and started working on the family business.

Then he met Nandini, a dancer and a dance teacher who taught students for free every Sunday. They fell in love and started a life together. Viraj and Nandini were the pillars of each other, their life was romantic but were filled with responsibilities and sacrifices.

Their love lives were blessed with a son and a daughter, Akshanth Rajvansh and Akshitha Rajvansh. The family grew with love and prosperity but the longingness in Viraj, his grief for the family that he lost never ceased and he had to move on, for his wife and his family. That's when they decided to relocate.

It wasn't hard for them, they easily became friendly with a family of elders who stayed with their grandson Rishab, who became best friends with Akshanth.

Akshanth and Rishab became best friends and Akshitha always followed them around. Viraj taught and raised both Akshanth and Rishab as his sons. Soon Rishab's grandparents died but he never felt alone under Viraj and Nandini who was always a father and mother to Rishab.

Growing up Viraj asked Rishab and Akshanth to start a business or do something of their own. And the two best friends worked hard on their ideas and developed a business sooner. Viraj and Nandini were so happy with both.

That was when Viraj laid his will, he assigned a trust fund for each of them, for Rishab, Akshanth, and Akshitha but the clause was for them to always stay together.

Viraj helped Rishab with some money and asked him to start a business with his family named Raguvanshi. Though Rishab was happy with all that he had, he listened to his father figure Viraj.

And in time all the businesses developed and grew to big heights.

The Rajvansh business grew to heights conquering every aspect, and field under Viraj while Akshanth and Rishab's joint ventures on Vansh Cop. and business developed along with it. Rishab's company, Raguvanshi business also catch up to the pace in no time. And through all, they all stood together as one and rose Rajvansh-Raguvanshi Empire, THE VANSH CLAN.