Chapter 32

Please do Vote and Read

MOST PERFECT MOMENT…..INTERRUPTED

INTERRUPTED

"Knock.. knock.." Neil and Rihaan sang,

"Yeah, Knock Knock. Knock someone else's door and leave me alone." Arnav hissed.

"Woo. Did we intercept a romantic moment? You are snippy." Neil asked Arnav with a sly smile on,

"I am so frustrated right now, that I will Knock your teeth down so that even Sofia won't recognize you." Arnav hissed at Neil,

"Oh My God. He definitely is snippy. My mom will chase you with her knife and drench you with her favourite Pesto sauce", 

"Will you both please go away? Give me peace for some time. You both have been following me all day."

"Thank God we did that. Or else you would have killed that guy. Bhai, on a serious note, you are acting too crazy these days. It's just a nic of time before Dadi catches you red-handed." Rihaan said, sounding serious.

"Thanks. I will take care of that if that happens. Now go." Arnav said,

"We are already here and as you said we have been following you all day. So….." Rihaan trailed. He had this hideous wicked smile on his face that irked Arnav so much that if he wasn't whirled around in some other issue, he would have kicked his brother's ass.

"So….?"

"So, let me just meet your girlfriend" 

"So, let us just meet our bhabhi", 

Both Neil and Rihaan spoke together. 

"What the hell? So selfish Rihaan. Speak for both, I wanna see her too. And your brother is acting too crazy for her just to be a girlfriend, it's your sister-in-law. Pin it." Neil said as a matter of fact.

Arnav stared back at them gobsmacked. He knew it wouldn't be news to them after today, but never expected them to show up before her. He wasn't prepared for that. He didn't know how Mahira would react to it. They both were in the middle of too many things that still needed to be cleared and sorted out before going out in the world before anyone knew about them. 

At this point, he even had doubts if they were anything!!

"Not now. Just leave." Arnav said sternly, he just wanted them to go and go back to Mahira and talk things out before she had to leave for home.

"What??. No, we can't. In fact, Arjun and Ahaana are also coming." Neil said, making Arnav shocked at the news. More audience for what, to see him get rejected by Mahira.

"What the hell?" Arnav shouted and that made Mahira who already was confused and terrified more alarmed.

Sitting inside in the car observing the mime that was going outside between Arnav and the other two with whom he was talking, was making her restless.