Chapter 46

Please do vote, share and comment

As I mentioned in the previous chapter, this phase of the story is difficult and I am taking my time to write, giving it my best.
Thankyou so much for supporting me and understanding me.

I was a little less satisfied with this update but I couldn't hold it more delaying the updates.
So here you go.

I hope you all will like it.

We have reached 50k reads

All love to you my sweet readers

I am and I will post more reels on future updates, News on INARA, spoilers and all in my insta page.
If you all still haven't followed, go and follow.

Id: angelandherfairytale

Love ❤️

CRYING HEARTS

Mahira's POV

It kills me every second. Every second when everything comes into my mind like a perfect picture, but just that, the picture was perfectly cruel. I broke the one person who loved me with no conditions and no expectations. The last and only expectation he ever had from me was a selfless thought, that was to stand up for us, our love. Yet, I failed him, exactly at the right moment when he needed me to stand up for both of us.

It kills me every second. The guilt and the urge to go back and take a stand. Now I look back, I know I was a fool. Taking a stand for myself would have never been choosing between two, who I equally loved and cared for. Each day I woke up to look in the mirror and I saw that girl who thought she was bold and powerful but who was weak and who didn't love herself enough to take a stand for what she loved. I am going to change that and I have been doing that step by step, these past few days.

The website that had been opened on her laptop appeared with a note,

"You have successfully been enlisted for the next batch of interviews in The Vansh Industries and Tech Program.

Interview date  (a) 13th ×÷× or (b) 17th ×÷× of this month.

Thank you"

I couldn't help but smile. Finally, I did it, now I'll have to talk to Papa and Ma, and then solve everything with Arnav. I will apologise until he forgives me. The dates are two days and six days apart. Which is perfect, giving me enough time to meet him and talk.

Earlier I was very reluctant to apply to Arnav's Business sector. While sorting different industrial groups and companies with openings for consultants or finance management, I had gone through The Vansh's program, but I knew it was Arnav's family business and I was reluctant to apply to it. Yeah, but now I am trying to make amends in every way, so this is one step of it.

Printing my interview call letter and fixing it along with my other documents and another copy in an envelope, I glanced at the clock. It was way past my time for school, but today I ain't going to school. For the past few days, I was on leave and nobody asked me or pressured me on anything, even Papa or Ma didn't want to talk with me either, it was strange. But today I am the one who is going to do all the talking and they will have to listen to me.