Raaha's Update

As per all your suggestions, response and wishes, i have updated the prologue and  cover of our Raaha's story.

Please go to my profile and check out.

Vote, share and comment

■ ~●~◇~●~ ■

Raaha, a spirited and fun-loving 19 yr old stood at the crossroads of her life. What's next? College? Or continue to stay on track with her passion for horse riding. But before anything she wants to complete a mission. A Secret Mission.

Armed with a 38-year-old letter and an address directing her to a small town in Mississippi, her heart held a mission - "finding her paternal grandmother"- someone who she knew existed, but had never heard of even in faded memories of her father.

Her journey to Mississippi took an unexpected turn. Left stranded by her original travel guide, she found herself colliding with a grumpy young man.

Aaron Alexander, a 21 yr old American-Indian with aspirations of becoming a travel writer and photographer roamed around as a travel guide in search of eye-catching, captivating, hot content that would give him a column on a prestigious travel magazine/newsletter and his dream job.

Straightforward and arrogant with a silent demeanour, he was a grumpy young man with looks and charms unknown to himself.

Raaha is determined to make Aaron......

■ ~●~◇~●~ ■

To read more

Check out the new story

Secret Mission

-love in Mystic Falls

Note 🔴 I will be updating INARA today even of the target is still not complete.