61. Inara wedding, the beginning

INARA WEDDING, THE BEGINNING

It was the day

When the golden lights lit up and a canopy of white and rose flowers adorned the walls and corners of the empire, they were all set to welcome their love to this new start.

Journey of their love.

When the Empire gates closed for the outside world who were waiting eagerly for the good news from the Vansh, a door to happiness and celebration opened for the family inside the Empire walls.

After twenty-nine years, A Vansh wedding was happening again. Not one, but two. The eligible bachelors, the eldest of the next generation Vansh are getting married, the prime show business news, celebrity news and the world had announced.

"Security in line around the walls, z line pack guard the doors at east and prepare for welcoming the guest by lake house dock, over"

"On it"

The security was increased and in order. Maximum guards with high power security had been working on guarding the Vansh Empire grounds and looking into the wedding security. No media was allowed and even then there were prime newsgroups from around the country and even from international showbiz outside the empire gates. Strict maintenance on the guest list was done over and over a few times by the security before anyone entered inside.

The Vansh Empire was decorated and lit from the entrance, across the garden, through the roads and grounds of the whole Empire. Both the Mansions were adorned with flowers and lights.

The middle of the garden, where the wedding was going to happen, was the area that was transformed into a heaven for the beautiful union of two couples.

A round stage with seven pillars supporting a glass dome over it stood in the middle. Adorned beautifully with white and dark red satin curtains, white and rose flowers and jasmine beads knotted in long chains hanging down from the dome to the same height framing the ceiling of the complete mandap like a curtain, pillars decorated with silks, carnations and roses blooming without leaving an inch of space in the pillars, the mandap was beautiful.

A small havan-kund was arranged in the middle, two priests sat at the sides reciting prayers and chants and making offerings on the havan. Fire lit up in the haven giving a blissful blessing to the occasion.

The class family members stood inside and around the mandap. Guests who arrived, as guided by the team who were arranged, sat at their respective reserved seats that were arranged in front of the mandap on two sides.

The ivory-hued pavement unfurled beneath a delicate tapestry of white and rose petals, a fragrant carpet leading to the threshold of romance, between the seats in front of the mandap. Adorning the edges, floral sentinels stood tall-a loving embrace of blossoming bushes, their petals whispering secrets to the breeze.