21. Hopes and Dreams

Please do Vote and Read

Can you all help me share this book to a vider audience... 🙏

For both Arnav-Mahira lover's and Arjun-Ahaana lover's

HOPES AND DREAMS

Ahaana...

~♡~

"I forgive you, Mamma "

~♡~

The dawn sky was so beautiful, it wasn't raining today and the setting sun and its beautiful artworks marked the sky. I don't know for how long I cried in his arms, still lying on his shoulder, I wondered if he had second thoughts about me. Who would want baggage and misery at the very start of a relationship? It should be warm and welcoming, and we aren't that isn't it?

But secretly I wished it didn't bother him, maybe I was selfish to think that. Maybe because he was slowly becoming my everything, my hope and my light.

Slowly moving away from him, watching his hands slid down my shoulders I sat straight not bothering to look at him,

"You don't have to do this, Arjun", I was selfish, each second I wished he wouldn't hear me, and then he sighed,

"What?, consoling you or," He asked with a smirk.

He doesn't understand, I didn't want to be a burden sac for someone else again. Being their daughter wasn't my choice, but this time I could choose not to be a burden. I didn't want to be a burden again.

I glanced forward to the sofa, my attire for tomorrow's function and then I glanced back at him. He caught my eyes, and then suddenly he knew. He sighed again, but this time a frustrated exasperated one,

Is he mad? Arjun pulled me towards him and I knew from his eyes, from that glare he had, he was mad. Don't know if he knows, his eyes spoke volumes.

"Let me make one more thing clear Pumpkin, Apart from being possessive, I am short-tempered too. People think that I am calm and composed, but I am not, not all the time. Every time, if you are going to think that I will run away, it's going to make me so angry and I always get what I want, no matter what!"

My sobbing self was just sad and confused a minute before now it's overwhelmed. Something is bubbling in me, a spirit that I have never known existed. Is this the wrong time to say that I was turned on, yes it probably is a bad time.

Arjun stood up and walked inside my room and then I realised after the first day that we met, this was the first time he was in there.

I followed him inside after taking my dress and then I placed it on my bed. He was holding the frame that I had placed near the bed, it was a picture of me and Mamma. Caressing it he looked at me, I smiled and he giggled at me. What was that for!?

"What?" I asked him,

He slowly laughed again shaking his head while he walked towards me.

Arjun held my hand and placed that frame in my hands, I looked at my favourite picture. My Mamma was so beautiful, and she still is, and I still love her the same no matter what.

"Forgiving them doesn't mean their actions are justified or right, they might not deserve your forgiveness but you deserve to be free from this. After All, it's your Mamma and you are her pari"