Chapter 35

Please do vote and Read

FIGHTS AND KISSES 

"Call me as soon as you have reached", he said, and before he could go away she held his hand

"Call me as soon as you have reached", he said, and before he could go away she held his hand. Tight as she could, 

"Will you come with me?", she asked. Her fine soft sound was feeble and tinged with fear and sadness. Something that he couldn't bear. Arnav wrapped his hands over her head and pecked her forehead before he walked away.

Out of the bus he glanced around for once, the guy from earlier with a few others stood near a small shop watching him. Whatever!, he thought. Fishing his phone out of his pocket he called someone who he could trust -no joke time- Arjun.

The phone rang to only leave him unanswered. 

"Damnt", 

He tried again and then left a text message. 

"Bhaiya, one bottle of water please", Arnav brought a water bottle, still keeping an eye over those men and continually trying Arjun on the phone.

"Anything else", 

"No thank you", Arnav received the bottle and turned to see those men gone. He roamed his eyes around but couldn't see them and then his eyes fell on the bus, it had started to move and the guy stood on the doorsteps watching him back.

"You gotta be kidding me", 

Hot on his heels he pursued across the crowd to catch the bus. The guy watching him still had a blank face over and he couldn't define what it meant. Nothing mattered other than him catching the bus and being with her at that moment. 

And just in time he grabbed over the rails and jumped over the last step,

"Oh, brother. Careful", a guy who catches him to help get on the bus says after stealing him on the steps,

"Thank you", Arnav said catching his breath, his eyes still on the group of men and Mahira who had her head turned over and out of the window looking behind.

"Was she looking for me?" He mumbled, 

His long legs in action, big strides to the front, he was in her seat in two steps, just in time when the guys were about to touch her. His hands wrapped around their wrists twisting them over half while he sat and circled his arms around her seat, touching her and gaining her attention. 

"Ah….", the guy whimpered, holding his hands while Mahira gasped and turned to see them.

"Arnav", her sound soothing as ever, relaxed as if she was happy at the moment after being so anxious and overwhelmed, Arnav turned over to look at her face, a small smile marrying his face.