Chapter 28

(Please do Vote and read)

THE PROBLEM 

"Did she just smack him in his face?" Rihaan shouted astonished at the site at the same time on the verge of laughing.

"What?" Arjun hollered from the phone which was on speaker.

"She did", Neil confirmed, staring gobsmacked at the car in front of them.

"I approve her already" Aayansh said with a muffled voice from the phone,

"I am texting Ahaana for giving ideas" Neil said taking his phone,

"Excuse me", Arjun shouted at his friend,

It was chaos…

The siblings and Neil couldn't stand behind and not watch in reality what was happening in Arnav's life. The havoc he created last night had all of them on their toes and they followed him the very early morning itself. With Rihaan and Neil on car spying Arnav and Aayansh and Arjun are on call.

"You missed it, Arjun. You should have been here. It was a sight to see. Arnav chose wisely." Neil said,

"Says the lazy Italian CEO. I have work. " Arjun said,

"But really. She is good. I like her, done him right" Rihaan stated, shrugging his shoulders, 

"Take a picture and send it," Aayansh said again in a muffled voice.

"Why is your sound so weird? Are you fucking?." Neil asked shocked,

"What?. No. Oh, God. Shit. NO." He said and then there was a train of destructive voices behind before a hard shrill passed through the phone.

"I was grooming you, idiots. My makeup artist was doing her job. So much to embarrass me you losers. idiots." He hollered,

Arjun and Rihaan were in fits of laughter while Niel scrunched his eyebrows feeling the pure embarrassment he might have had.

"Shit. I am sorry dude." 

"Hey wait, they started the car. We'll update you guys" Rihaan said before he hung up the calls and started the car.

_____■_____

He took a glance at her, and she looked like fire, glaring at him in pure distaste.

"What?" he dared to ask,

He dared to ask. But before he could even breathe she snatched her bag from behind and smacked it in his face.

"what the..**."

She smacked again,

"Stop it" 

"Don't pull this stunt with me ever again Mr Raguvanshi. Never. Who do you think you are?" She smacked again and again.