Chapter 31

Please do Vote and Read

For both Arnav-Mahira and Arjun-Ahaana

CONFESSIONS GONE WRONG

"When I said I am not going to rush you from now on, and I am going to give you all the time I could give, I didn't expect you to agree to the proposal that fell onto your lap the very next day

"When I said I am not going to rush you from now on, and I am going to give you all the time I could give, I didn't expect you to agree to the proposal that fell onto your lap the very next day." Arnav couldn't hold himself down he almost yelled at her,

The minute Arnav got inside the car he sped off from the small town to the highway. He didn't spare a glance at Mahira who sat beside him, all tense and worried. Slowly his ignorance got on her nerves. She was worried and had doubts and questions which needed answers sooner the better, but everything was long forgotten by the attitude he was showing. 

It wouldn't take a sad mind to go all fury mode and that's what happened to her. Still, she stayed quiet till Arnav parked the car in a quiet road, and pulled her outside and he lost his cool and shouted at her.

"What the fuck was I even thinking, all the while I talked to her father?" He mumbled angrily,

"What are you even talking about? I didn't agree to any proposal. I just agreed to what my father asked me to do. So what?" Mahira hissed at him. All the while she was with Rajeev, she constantly yearned for Arnav's presence, to be with him, spend time with him, talk, tease and fight in all fun mode but everything that happened afterwards made her really wonder how or why she was falling for this delusional, hot-headed guy.

By the very unexpected interaction she witnessed between Arnav and Rajeev, the gun, the stare and the way Rajeev was looking all beaten up and how he ran for his life, she knew something horrible had happened inside between the two, and she didn't even know what to think about it. 

She wasn't concerned for Rajeev, the minute he touched her and made her uncomfortable intentionally she lost all the respect that he had for her friend's brother and she did inform Anusha about it. 

Arnav laughed at her reasoning sarcastically and loudly, 

"Tomato, tomato " He hissed,

Mahira glared at him in frustration.

"I don't want to talk to you right now" She huffed and turned to the other side.

"Oh, right", Arnav wrapped his arms around her wrist and turned her around, pulling her towards him. Mahira gasped at his action, he was nothing better than a mad bull right now, which she felt was so unreasonable. 

"You are not only going to talk to me, but also you are coming with me. Right. Now. Wherever I am taking you." He said,

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" She seethed,