50. Love and Hate

Please do vote, comment and share

Target vote : 130

If anything that I said on my last update did hurt anyone I am so sorry. My intentions wasn't to hurt anyone. And importantly I wasn't saying that anyone of you did hurt me by anymeans.

I am so grateful that all my readers have always been so supportive and loving. All your comments, your appreciations and love have always boosted me up. Even if they are comments on how I should improve, or how I should focus on this or that?, anything from you all have always been so kind, respectful and loving.

I am and I'll always be greatful for all of you.

Please do continue to support me, comment, point out my mistakes, speak out like I am your friend, say it that I should improve when it's needed, I am welcoming everything and I am loving everything.

With love -abylane

I'll be updating few more chapters in the following days without waiting for the target to reach. But after few chapters I'll stop and then I'll update only when all the target for all the respective chapters are completed

LOVE AND HATE

Is he here...

I suddenly wanted to turn back and go check the door, if it had a name which I might have failed to notice. Or maybe I could just walk forward towards the desk and check for a nameplate. And I walked very timidly, carefully placing each of my steps and I stopped at the desk. There wasn't any nameplate.

But there was this that made me sure of his presence here. Suddenly without even seeing him, without him near my side or touching me or even before hearing his sound, I felt so hot, warm and restless. My breathing turned shallow and my eyelids felt so heavy.

There were those pens that I brought from the roadside that day. Those pens with the funny cartoon caps were placed along with other elegant Parker ink pens on a glass pen bottle. It felt so funny to see a mixture of luxury pens with some funny pink cartoon pens. Just beside it was the key chain that I brought for him that day.

I graced my fingers through those and I realised how I missed him all these days. I didn't even realise I was growing this close towards his existence, towards him.

My skin shivered and tiny hairs on my nape stood up, goosebumps graced my skin and my breaths went even more shallow. He was just behind me.

"Hey buttercup" He finally said, his voice felt so soothing, and his touch on my hands made me so weak. His breath fanned my cheeks and I closed my eyes tightly.

"Arnav", My lips mumbled and I felt a shiver run down my spine. I felt his body close to mine, and his hands gracefully held my hips making me lose all the control in me.

I leaned back fully resting on his body and I felt like our body moulding so perfectly together.

"I missed you", he said,