1 ♤ RAAHA, THE LIL BUNNY

RAAHA, THE LIL BUNNY

It was a rather silent morning in the Rajvansh Mansion, contrary to the happy news that they received a few days ago, Arjun Rajvansh is returning from London. The news brought light to every member of the family, even to Rihaan who was currently winding up his solo tour to reach in time to meet Arjun and Aayansh who would be back soon from Africa after his shoot. All others were already here and were all super excited. This time it's not only just the excitement of their elder brother's arrival but also something special that their dadi has planned for him.

The silence was because of the youngest member of the family, Raaha. She was the only one disappointed by the news.

Raaha sat in a corner of the living, on a recliner cuddled to her Loopo. She has cried like anything for the past two days after the news of Arjun's return was informed. She wasn't sad because her brother was returning back, but she was sad because he was coming back from London before taking her there as he promised. Raaha was the youngest, most pampered sister, and the favourite of all. She's rather silent, a timid and a naive girl and hence all her siblings were always cautious and protective about her.

"Raaha, are you still mad at Nani?" Nandini asked her little grandchild. Afterall she was the one who prevented her from calling Arjun to cry her heart out.

Raaha just peeked at her Nani, and went back to cuddling Loopo. Loopo was a two month old golden retriever gifted to her by Arnav. If Loopo could speak he would have voice out 'stop your tantrums and hear nani out', but rather he nudged her the best to convey his thoughts. Storm, Arjun's Siberian Husky who was sprawled at the end of the recliner in his seat just eyed the whole conversation with no movement. He's the most active when he is with Arjun, but sticks to Raaha or Ayan when Arjun's away.

After a long extended minutes, she let out a dramatic sigh and cleared her throat to grab the attention of her Nani, and her mom and mami who were hiding behind a door.

"Do you know Nani, the moment Arjun bhaiya comes home all that I have to do is complain about all of you to him, he will take the very next flight back to London with me. He never says no to me." Raaha said, earning a deep exasperated sigh from her Nani and a scowl from her mom and mami.

"I know that's why me, your mom and mami are here for a negotiation. " Nandini said, which earned the full attention of Raaha.

"I am all ears"

'The youngest cutest child is also the most dramatic wicked child' thought her mama, Akshitha Raguvanshi.

"Do you remember how you always used to complain that you are the youngest and treated like the dumbest and that you need another baby at home." Raaha's mom Akshitha asked

The smirk she had as she sat up with all ears to hear the explanation by the three ladies died on the spot when she heard their description of her 'treated like dumbest'.

"Uff.. mama, I was just saying all of my friends were or most of them were bhua. They all had a nephew or niece to play and pamper with." She said

"Yes, that's what we are also talking about" explained Nandini leaving a very confused Raaha

She scrunched her eyebrows with a deep scowl on her face. And then an ultimate realisation struck her.

"Oh my God, did one of my dumbest brothers get someone pregnant."

"What!" ... "RAAHA.."... "THIS GIRL"...

And that was their moment to be startled.

Nandini stood there amused at her little grandchild, none of the others except maybe Aayan was this difficult to handle.