75. Don't you want yo have se...

Do read the chapter 73, it was published later, a draft of chapter that I missed in-between

After so long...

Despite my comeback after a long gap in the chapter before, I am sorry I again went on a break without any heads up..
I am sorry for that. Life, well, was happening...

Today is "Vishu", a festival celebrated in kerala, and I decided to be positive and click on the publish button without procrastinating anymore...

I don't know if the update is going to be promising, but here you go..

Please be kind to me,
Is my only request to ask here today.

Promising another update within two days, for all the delays and breaks.

I haven't been active on anywhere, like insta or here, so for people who have tried to reach out to me through insta, sorry for not responding.

DON'T YOU WANT TO HAVE SE...?

The night turned even darker, the clouds that loomed were sleepy and blanketed the bright moon making the night sky etched with a beautiful blackness. But the boys inside the dark walls of their den were so immersed in their work keenly that they lost track of time like always.

The front double door opened with a creek alerting the guards on duty and Robert raised to check the path. 

Seeing Raaha with a sleepy face, bird's nest hair, a small doll in her hand, covered in her fancy blanket, almost, and the rest of it down the floor tailing behind her, Robert heaved an annoying little sigh.

He rose from his seat, checked on his bosses who were unbothered by anything around them, and slowly left the room to address the situation. 

Raaha stood at the door, rubbing her sleepy eyes while the guards at the door stood not knowing what to do.

Nobody except the elders knew of the den, a ground floor under the Vansh gardens, that had a secret way of the entrance from the library of both the Mansions. Especially not the children.

Robert walked down the silence-brooding hallway to the entrance door where Raaha stood. As he neared he noticed how Raaha stared back at him with a small sleepy smile.

“Why are you here….?” Robert asked irritated at the girl who stared back at him with sleepy eyes, a drooling face and a smile,

Raaha smiled more brightly and tilted her head, leaning forwards, perked her sharp brows, as if she was waiting……

“Why are you here….. PRINCESS?” Robert asked,

The way the head of the security teams asserted his tone to the word PRINCESS clearly depicted his surrender to the girl who was barely nineteen, still acting ten and the Vansh blood with craziness and tantrums who could cut lava with her words.

“I'm not sleepy”, she mumbled,

“Should I sing a lullaby”,