Chapter 37

Please do vote and read.

THE HUMDRUM..

The Vansh are known for several of their eccentric sides. From the way they approach and plan to anything that is related to them have always been distinctive and have grabbed every attention. And that's exactly how they have always stood out and been a difficult catch in the competing world.

The main headquarters and towers stood aside from the main town. Even then they were the landmark to the city they stand. Diverting from the main central town, a leading highway stretched to the Empire gates. The lane on both sides of it had every branded and corporate group's buildings that gave away everything that money could buy. 

There isn't a sector where The Vansh hasn't established their rights. They were old money, but more of what they are today, and how powerful they grew, were all the brains of the young Vansh. Each one of them.

The masterminds who have everything under their pinky are Arjun Rajvansh and Arnav Raguvanshi, the eldest of the siblings. Looking behind them, no one might see another sibling under business but that's all about it. Aayansh wasn't in movies for just fame or for his talent, Rihaan wasn't a famous singer and composer just out of passion. Each sibling was one of the keys to their actual power. Everyone has a secret, the Vansh have the deepest and darkest one.

It's just not them, their sweet little sisters and younger brother Aahan whom the Vansh doesn't publicize much were even a key. 

Arohi was studying medicine out of her pure passion and interests, but the hospital chain arising under her and the numerous hectic shares in many hospitals around the globe were the business behind it. The very fortunate presence of Neil Roy, who happens to be the best friend to the eldest of Vansh, Arjun Rajvansh, and Arnav Raguvanshi and a Powerful corporate sector Don in Italy, even, wasn't a mere friendly presence as a best man to his friend who was going to get married. 

Everything the Vansh did, breathing and their moves even had a spell, a powerful one.

The way they work, that's another story that may swivel anyone's brain. The Vansh has a motto,-The good will always be left unscathed and who don't deserve mercy will be clawed to the bones- 

They have learned the hard way that power is an enigmatic medicine that no one wants to drop once they have a hold of it. Just like that, power isn't something that was given, it was something that was achieved or more correctly snatched.

The Vansh aren't pure golden hearts, at least the generation after Mr Akshanth Rajvansh and Mr Rishab Raguvanshi. They were the real Vansh who brought the marked dominance of their Empire.

The coffee shops open by early morning so the early birds can get their caffeine and gear up for the day. The employees and associates have the best work environment with as much work in their heads. The halls and office blocks shine in brilliance and mostly be calm and cool until the pressure point strikes. Of course that happens when their work doesn't strike the exact marked point. The Vansh doesn't loosen and fall back, never.