59 ♡ Haldi-Holi

Please do vote, share and comment

Ask for updates freely if the targets are complete

One more update, and then until Dec 5th and until the target votes are completed, updates will be on a pause.

I have explained my reasons on chapters before.

A little long chapter ahead

18+

HALDI-HOLI

HALDI-HOLI

Ahaana's POV 

Days passed in a blur. The wedding functions had begun and in a blink, too many rituals were already done and we were nearing the wedding date. 

The big Mansion compound, which we -Mahira and I- took an immediate and brief tour on a golf cart, so that we wouldn't get lost in between the wedding, was decorated and groomed to its best.

The whole Empire had turned into a mini version of fantasy land with a wedding theme. The wedding was a private family affair and everything happened inside the Empire itself. The huge spread lawn and garden were turned into various small buildings in itself. 

The security was tightened around the empire walls and we watched news bussing on our TV, about our wedding, about how we were the mysterious girls who were going to get married to the handsome eligible rich bachelors of town, while me and Mahira bonded together and immersed ourselves in our wedding jitters with no care of outside world.

We barely saw our respective men. We barely even got to talk to them, text them or call them, though we always sat together for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.

We were bonding together as a huge family each day and I loved the whole experience. For someone who grew up all alone, just me and my dadi and sometimes my uncle's two daughters, the family togetherness was bliss.

Surprisingly for everyone else, but as expected by me, my Mama called.

She asked if she could come to my wedding. 

I agreed!

I did not want to leave my happiest of days and sullen back into moodiness. I did not want to churn my brain and think about every consequence it was going to make. I did not want anything to bother me, even the regret and hurt, that no matter what, I would have suffered if I had denied Mamma.