2 ♤ THE TALK

THE TALK

He caressed her streaks of hair that fell over her face. He was sure that she had cried the previous day, and regretted how he was so forgetful that he didn't call her at least once before he got into the flight.

He had arrived and reached home just an hour before, everyone was there at the door as he assumed to welcome him, after greeting everyone he immediately came here to meet the lil bunny.

He half laid on her bed, his white shirts folded over his biceps, still in his formal pants and his black loafers, his slightly wavy smooth dark brown hair could really use a shower. He was waiting for her to wake up.

"How long will you wait?You know she's a heavy sleeper."

He glanced back to see him, he who stood there leaning to the door with his foot crossed one over the other and his hands folded over his chest. He was on his deep V neck tee and pants.

Arnav watched his brother Arjun with a smile, who was patiently waiting for Raaha to wake up.

"You on a leave" Arjun asked

"That's a funny question if you may ask this to Nani. I am off to the stables, storm is down there being restless waiting for you. You should take him for a walk. It's been so long." Arnav said.

"I know." He said with a sigh, he was so in need of a shower and a nap. " so Dadi was serious about #no work today." Arjun asked with a scowl, because he knew what was going to be the subject of talk at such times, when all are seated so freely with no work to be done or worried about.

"Yeah. DAMN serious. " Arnav confirmed.

"Aren't you worried." Arjun asked.

"No, one day or other we will think about this ourselves. If it's all on us, we would think about this only when it's too late. So why not. And mine comes after you."

"Right. Wake up bunnyyy".

"I was thinking about letting Raaha ride Lilly again." Arnav said

"Yeah?."

"It's been so long. She secretly meets Lily and feeds her treats. She wants to go back and ride like old times. She doesn't want to because she thinks I am afraid." Arnav said and Arjun smiled at his sister.

"Do you think she is still afraid?." Asked Arjun.

"Yes. But she should overcome it."

"I will join. One step a day. We will take it slow."

"That will do."

"I need a shower. Let's wake her up." Arjun said before pulling her comforter away. In no time, Loopo ran towards her and started nudging her to wake up.

"Loo.. go away.." she whined

"Raahaa..." Arjun called her slowly.

She rubbed her nose and then eyes, yawned and stretched her hands while Arnav opened the curtain to let the sun shine inside the room.

"You should open your eyes now."

She gasped, catching his sound and opening her eyes to see him. With all smiles she jumped over him and hugged him so tightly.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

Arnav stood there watching both of them before he cleared his throat. Raaha peaked at her brother Arnav, pointing her finger towards him he wiggled her fingertip asking him to come over. The moment he was near she snaked her one arm over Arjun's and other over Arnav's neck.