Chapter 23

A double update

It's Ahaana-Arjun's Rokka

Cheers 🥂 to them..

A note..

Arnav-Mahira lovers, please do not be disappointed. Enjoy Arjun-Ahaana's Rokka along with Arnav. Their beautiful updates are coming by tomorrow itself..

●

TO LOVE - WILDLY, INSANELY, INFINITELY

Part - 2

The atmosphere was rigid and gloomy. The huge ancient clock continued to tick with its rusty noise. There behind the huge mahogany desk, in his chair, sat Arjun with a stoic face.

"I know I haven't been a good example to my daughter. She doesn't have her parents' relationship to look out for and admire and wish for the same. But not all can thrive in a relationship for the sake of giving hope or a good example to their children. Sometimes being a good example would be showing them how to walk away from a bad relationship."

Lekha sighed, walking over to the window she glanced outside. Her daughter, Ahaana, looking all pretty and happy, she was down there being introduced to the guests by Aparna and Nandini.

"Even in my absence, she has grown up to be a fine girl. My little pari has turned out to be an example for me."

Lekha turned towards Arjun,

"She's yet to know about everything Arjun and let's just keep it that way. It isn't far, he would be here anytime. I know you would be there for her, but I am just afraid, afraid of how I will handle it without making the same mistakes over and over."

"Accepting your mistakes is the first step towards everything. I am no one to judge you." Arjun said,

"I know", Lekha nodded,