Chapter 34

Please do vote and read

Hit the target for next update.

I couldn't think of an appropriate TITLE for this chapter. Read through and suggest a beautiful TITLE in the end.

Atleast 15 title suggestions are the target mark for next update, along with 50 votes.

".............."

"Pumpkin met Buttercup "

Rihaan said dramatically. No one responded, all stood with a blank face owing to the awkward moment that it was a few minutes before. They all didn't want to scare their new member away by laughing historically. But deep inside everyone had only smiles, hearts full of smiles.

"Does he call you Buttercup?"

"Does he call you Pumpkin?" 

Ahaana and Mahira asked each other at the same time. Still in each other's arms, in the warmth of their embrace, they both smiled and nodded their heads.

"They are having secret conversations" Neil said eying the two girls,

"My sisters-in-law do that, in the end, they team up against their husbands. Then it's war. Men lose miserably in the end. I always used to pity my brothers, now I pity my friends." Neil said dramatically, 

"Your Italian sisters-in-law have a different vibe" Rihaan said laughing while Neil gave him a stink eye.

"We will wait until you find someone in your life to pity you", Arjun said with a tight-lipped smile.

Ahaana and Mahira were in their own world, 

"I am actually relieved that I will have you" Ahaana mumbled, but Mahira was confused. She scrunched her eyebrows looking back at Ahaana,

"You know, Marriage. Arjun and Arnav are almost the same age, and even they were planning to look for proposals for him just like Arjun, but Arnav wasn't giving a hold to anyone. Now I know why", Ahaana said smiling

Mahira smiled, but inside her anxiety was budding back again. She wants to talk to Arnav, when will she be able to have time for that? Noticing Mahira, Ahaana scrunched her eyebrows confused, she didn't understand why Mahira was suddenly anxious again the moment she talked about marriage. Ahaana wondered if she was reading things wrong, but by the way Arnav was staring at Mahira and how Mahira seems to be yearning for his presence, it was difficult to read anything different.