12 ♡ THEY, THEIR BEGINNING

THEY, THEIR BEGINNING

Hi Ma,

It's me, Ahaana. I hope you are fine, wherever you are, and happy with your life. I and Dadi are fine. Though I am busy mostly with work and the hospital, we go out for a ride often and have tea from Dadi's favourite Ramu bhaiya's tea shop. I know, you and Dad don't like that. That's what makes both of us different right?

I am writing this not to lament anything. I have tried all the ways that I know, to contact you but in vain. I don't know where you are. But I guess you aren't with father and maybe away for a business trip or so. I wanted to share something with you both, and I want you to be the first one to know.

A few weeks before Dadi and her old friend from our village reunited, she was happy and then she became more than happy when her friend put forward a proposal. Exactly a marriage proposal for me. It's her grandson. We met, talked, and everything is going fine until now. I like him.

I like him, and he is what I ever wanted, and what I couldn't ever have.

The date isn't fixed because of the busy schedules of both of our work, but a few weeks after we are holding a small Rokka ceremony. This far we have reached, and it isn't possible for them to ever doubt our family bond isn't it? He hasn't ever pressured me to share, but he knows. Dadi and Jaypal uncle are doing the ceremony. Taking place at our home itself.

I am only going to inform Father if I ever get an rsvp from you. Thought you would love to know this,...

Your daughter is getting married.

Ahaana...

Karanpur and Nandi's villagers haven't been this happy for long. This wasn't just happiness for them, but a window for their future. For parents, it was a window through which they began to see a future for their children, for some it was a promising job, for kids it was their new start, a new phase of their life.

Though the landlords still sulk and are looming around, Arnav has done the need to shut them up. These landlords didn't have any point in restricting a future, education and independence to the women and kids, they were just abusing their power. A power that they believe they have under the ruling leaders. But they didn't know their leaders who gave them power were bestowed with what they have today partly by The Vansh.

That's all that Arnav did. Being the King of the leaders who lead those landlords.

And now, the villagers were enjoying their freedom, they didn't have to trouble their most respectable Vishwanth Master and family, and did not have to ride the forest roads to learn.

Even the people from the town were here to enjoy themselves, along with the villagers.

Arnav and his construction team were working relentlessly, he didn't want to make the kids wait more. He was planning to make arrangements for a new academic year to start soon and for that, the school had to be ready.

Construction works have already started and are going in full swing. Vishwanth was a prime support for Arnav in all the school administrative works, as he was the headmaster for so many years.

"So what do you guys think??" Arnav asked through his AirPods. He was showing the school, the ongoing work to his siblings through a call.

"What can I say? From planning business to building a school you have grown up bhaiya", Ayansh said from another screen, he was off to his movie promotion which he had to prepone during Arjun's Rokka ceremony.