Chapter 45

Please do vote share and comment

Our views and votes isn't increasing unless it's asked for. Please don't do this. Please do share, mention INARA wherever you could, and also do vote.

It's a dual couple story, so irrespective of who or which part of chapter it is, do vote.

Now,

The very longest chapter ever 👇

Sorry I really couldn't cut short it, I am afraid if there will be probelm because it actually is so big chapter.

But I have did my best in it, and I really hope you all will love it.

Please do say if you liked it or not.

Due to it length, chapter has been edited only once and hadn't been gone through proofreading or another round of editing.

If there's any stupid mistakes, please be kind to me.

A few of previous chapters, now this chapter and few upcoming future chapters had really been emotionally draining chapters, it was so hard to right them, hence I am taking my amble time. So I could do and give my best.

If you all had still not visited the Instagram page and hadn't followed it, you all are missing reels, teasers and blurbs on what's coming next in future of INARA.

Don't miss out.

SLOW BURN

Pain

All that I was feeling now was pain. What did I do? What did I do? I asked him to leave. I destroyed one blessed love that I had, I destroyed everything, I destroyed us. 

She cursed herself for the nth time while splashing water on her face hard and repeatedly like that could punish her. But no, she knew nothing could make her ungrateful selfish action right. 

She was terrified to the core with everything that she had to face today but when the time came she wasn't able to fight for them and thus she destroyed the man who loved her. 

Her vision blurred, and her eyes stung as she took a deep breath to try and control her emotions, her throat clenched and it pained to hold anymore.

No matter how much she tried, silent tears flew down her cheeks.

"I know you have never said No to them, but maybe this could be a start. Start with me, for me, for us. Please", Arnav Raguvanshi pleaded,

She remembered what he said, she never had stood up to say anything against her parents. Never had she been in a situation like that, but today, as hard and heart-clenching it was to hear the accusations that her father called on Arnav, she didn't say anything to stop it. She should have tried harder, but she didn't and then she asked him to leave.