Chapter 33

Please do vote and read

See our ratings... ❤️❤️

1 in #couples
68 in #wattpad

❤️

PUMPKIN MET BUTTERCUP 

The storms and rain have a weird way of enjoyment. They roar and shriek at your happiest and even the shittiest times of your life. Just like now. It could have been the perfect moment, but no, it had to be interrupted too, and that doesn't bother the clouds now would it? They just need a reason to roar.

Arnav didn't know if he wanted to cry or laugh, though a giggle left his mouth. Pain and sarcasm dripped from it like wine. Out of everyone in this world, it had to be his brother itself. Gazing to the dark and lightning sky he wished to let out everything that was entrapped inside of him.

Sighing, he looked down and met her eyes. Her beautiful ombre brown eyes that always had a lustre were filled with tears, smudged and red, tired and sparkless. 

His hand immediately went to soothe the straining skin around her eyes. Rubbing smoothly over it, he sighed again, giving her another glance he turned towards his brother.

Wow, not just him!! Who all we have here today?

Ahaana stood near Arjun with all smiles and as cheerful as she could as if she was brought to a candy store. Neil and Rihaan stood behind them with their toothed smiles, wicked assholes.

"What the hell??" Arnav mouthed in anger, frustration and annoyance. He wished the two girls weren't here now, so he wouldn't have to bother his character goodness and storm over to knock each of the guys down.

"What??" Mouthed back Arjun in equal distaste.

Arnav took a deep breath in and gave a side glance to Mahira. Still teary-eyed, red nose and tired face, she stood there staring equally amused at the audience they had. Arnav felt more miserable about his condition right now, and her's as well. Leaning behind a little towards her he softly whispered,

"I promise this wasn't how I wished for you to meet a part of my fam", 

Mahira turned towards him, well she wasn't surprised. She was shocked to the core even before because she had doubts. And now the doubts have come true. Of Course, they are his family, she was sure of that now. Unlike before there are two more to the gang, a guy and a girl. 

The Vansh heirs weren't anonymous, they were celebrities. 

But who are we kidding, when she first met Arnav and raised her voice to the fullest -in protest, straight-faced, no-nonsense- she had no idea who Arnav Raguvanshi was. Still after the cafe incident with Rajeev and then the appearance of a beautiful but not-funny gun out of a holster attached to his leg, she still wondered who he really was.