14 ♡ THAT THE HEART CAN'T DELETE

(Please do Vote and Read and please
Do watch the youtube vedio above)

THAT THE HEART CAN'T DELETE

"Just one more week. Please, Arjun!!" Arnav begged. With all the preparations of Rokka going on and Arnav being away from home, Arjun wasn't able to handle both of their offices together. Besides, the whole family is confused with Arnav, his behaviour, his absence and everything.

"What is going on Arnav?" Arjun asked seriously, he knew his brother and Arnav wasn't a guy who would just swaddle away from his work and when it came to business he was a no-nonsense guy. But these days contrary to everything, not only has he been away from home and his business, but also has lost a land deal and a factory project to construct an NGO-handled school.

"What?, I need to be here to see the construction and all and..." Arnav trailed

"I am serious, Arnav. What's going on?", Arjun asked sternly.

Arnav sighed, he wished he hadn't called his brother through video call. Now Arjun could read his face.

"So they were all true, there is someone", Arjun said

"What?. Who?. Raaha right. She's just playing..",

"Seriously Arnav. All the dinner talks about you are fun, but if something is going on, I need to know. Especially if the reason isn't 'something' but 'someone'..",

Arnav groaned in frustration. Now how could he hide from his brother?

"Are you serious?", Arjun asked, shocked.

"Why? you are head over heels for someone you met weeks before, there isn't a big difference here", Arnav reasoned.

"Oh my God, who is it? And, what the hell? There is a difference", Arjun pointed, rising from his seat, both the brothers were pacing around their room.

"Nope, no difference", Arnav said

"Are you serious",

"I have to go", Arnav said frustrated, he can't deal with this right now. He should, when his brother was ready to accept him.

"No wait", Arjun stopped.

The brothers fell into a silence, a deep one, where one was trying to get the facts straight and the other burying in his brain for an appropriate talk.

"So, who is it?", Arjun asked slowly

"Someone I met here",

"Seriously, I need more than that", Arjun asked

"There isn't a story to tell, okay? I met her and then, I like her, maybe more than just like. It's my feelings and I can't just make a story just for your satisfaction",

Arjun just sat silent, staring at his brother. Arnav was always like that, a stubborn guy who finds it difficult to pore what he feels. Arnav was always the one who kept things, especially his feelings to himself, at least most of the time. But here, they both knew a real explanation was needed.

"Nothing much happened for me to develop a story out of this. There's nothing actually to say. I met her and then, she was this fierce, strong girl who just stood head-on and fought with me. She wasn't afraid of pleasing a guy with a loaded bank balance...", Arnav scoffed,

That was what The Vansh brothers, even their sisters, have all experienced. To a point Arnav even thought, there wouldn't be a girl for him who would think out of the box, in this world despite thinking everything so practically and realistically, he wished for someone who would see things with their heart.