Chapter 42

Please do Vote, Comment and Share

Let's all take a moment to wish our dear reader RosyRose037 Rosy, a very Happy Anniversary 😊 😍❤️

Irrespective of which couple you support for please do vote for each and every chapter with same enthusiasm ❤️😍

One more request:: I really do request each and every viewers and readers and also my dears who vote for me, take a moment to go to my Instagram page and please do follow. I will be posting reels and posts on INARA and update my other wittings on it. Please do follow me. Link in my profile.

It is @ angelandherfairytale itself.
❤️

Okay, now..
A long chapter ahead...

TURN OF EVENTS

The most unexpected things can be the most beautiful moments of all time

The most unexpected things can be the most beautiful moments of all time. With a little exception here and there, it could be dangerously disastrous too.

When we are swarmed with the most ethereal moments and feelings we fail to realise the most dreaded negatives looming over us until it has gone haywire.

Raaha came skipping down the steps to a sullen atmosphere. She glanced at the big clock of the Rajvansh Mansion and it showed eight in the morning. She wasn't late, nor did Aahan, Aakaansha or Aaradhaya, she thought looking over to her elder siblings sprawled on the sofa.

There was something strong about the aura around that she couldn't put a finger on but was sure about some storm brooding. She stood there for a minute or more assessing everything around until she heard a few steps coming from the front.

"Where is everyone? All at the dining, immediately", Nandini snarled the moment she entered the living hall.

Raaha stood there with her mouth open while the trio stood up from the sofa in horror. There was something wrong. It sure was.

The four were the first to take their seat on the long dining table. The helpers immediately fixed their plates and breakfast, but they sat silently observing anything and everything around them but touching the food.

Nandini and Viraj had gone straight to their main living room and soon Akshanth and Rishab had followed them.

"Mamma, what happened?" Raaha asked her mother Akshitha who had come down to join the kids.